A recent research study of Future Market Insights (FMI) suggests that the overall growth of the market for air barriers will be moderate during the period of forecast, 2022 – 2029. Witnessing the industry’s much-anticipated shift from the traditionally preferred gypsum board to sustainably superior spray foam, the global air barrier market value will exceed US$ 16,932.8 Million by 2022 end.
Increasing installations of insulation systems are particularly driving the demand for air barriers in the residential building sector. However, the demand will also see a considerable rise in the commercial and industrial sectors in the following years. This demand growth is attributed to the increasing stringency of regulations and industrial building codes of conduct, says the report.
Demand for air barriers has been growing at a stable pace over the past decade, due to stringent norms compelling manufacturers to build energy-efficient walls. To sustain and strengthen their market share in the air barrier market, players have started focusing on the development of novel techniques and methods that are efficient, effective, and offer additional functionalities.
Get an overview of market drivers and challenges affecting this industry: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10868
Key Takeaways – Air Barrier Market Study
- Increasing stringent building codes & energy regulations are expected to have a positive impact on the long-term growth of the air barrier market.
- Energy resources are limited; every unit saved is equivalent to each unit produced, and this is where the role of efficient insulation materials comes into play.
- Several manufacturers of spray foam insulation have developed environmentally sensitive, innovative solutions that reduce carbon footprint. Spray foam insulation is produced using non-HCFC gas as the foaming agent.
- For instance, Icynene offers a 100% water-blown spray foam solution, i.e. without any synthetic blowing agents or ozone-depleting substances, hence, minimizing overall global warming potential (GWP).
- The market for eco-friendly and natural air barriers is anticipated to remain highly attractive during the forecast period. Insulation materials such as cellulose and fiberglass are preferred, owing to their higher recycled content and superior eco-friendly nature.
The market Landscape Remains Fairly Consolidated
The global air barrier market is a fairly consolidated competition landscape, with a limited number of players dominating nearly the entire air barrier manufacturing and supply scenario. High price points associated with raw materials, high manufacturing costs, and established foothold of existing manufacturing companies would continue to pose major challenges in front of potential new entrants in the global air barrier market.
Smaller players operating in the air barrier landscape, on the other side, will continue to invest in organic growth strategies such as acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures. One of the globally leading players in the air barrier market that have been profiled in the report includes Owens Corning which currently accounts for more than 18% of the total market share.
Didn’t find the data you are looking for? Our experts provide you with customized reports! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-10868
Air Barrier Markey by Category
By Product Type :
- Gypsum Board
- OSB (Oriented Strand Board)
- Spray Foam
By Type :
- Stacking & Filling
By Site :
By Application :
- Corrosion Resistance
- Material Packaging & Stacking
- Microbial & Fungal Resistance
By End Use :
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Facilities
- Car Parks & Underground Basements
- Military Buildings & Bunkers
- Green Houses
- Metal Buildings
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube