From 2023 to 2033, there is expected to be a 3.3% CAGR for the global industrial gas stove market. As of 2023, the market is valued at US$ 8856.84 million, and by 2033, it is anticipated to reach a valuation of US$ 12254.11 million.
Luxury hotels are currently one of the biggest consumers of industrial gas stoves. According to FMI’s research, the market for luxury hotels is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. The industrial gas stove’s large load-sharing burners have assisted parties involved in the market for luxury hotels in reducing additional costs.
Additionally, the use of an industrial gas stove made of stainless steel
However, one of the main drivers of the industrial gas stove market remains the fact that these help in preparing food quicker, which makes them one of the major kitchen appliances. The reason being that these stoves come with adjustable thermostat settings, as a result of which cooking becomes swift and seamless. This might well increase the sales of industrial gas stove during the forecast period.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @
Of all the benefits offered, one of the key market drivers for the industrial gas stove remains the fact that these save significant amount of energy. The entire machine operates on the mechanics of heating the food as soon as we turn on the gas and the entire process stops immediately after the knob is turned off. This is expected to increase the industrial gas stove market share.
Thus, the FMI researchers are of the view that, “a surging luxury hotel market, coupled with the ability to save energy is expected to surge the growth of industrial gas stove market during the forecast period.”
- The industrial gas stove market is valued at US$ 8856.84 million as on 2023.
- By 2033, the market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 12254.11 million.
- The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% during the period 2023-2033.
- The US industrial gas stove market is valued at US$ 2258.49 million as on 2023, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period.
- The UK market is valued at US$ 540.27 million as on 2023, and is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period.
- The China industrial gas stove market is expected to be valued at US$ 1588.35 million by 2033, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period.
- The Japan market holds a valuation of US$ 788.26 million as on 2023, and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.4% through 2033.
- The South Korea industrial gas stove market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% through 2033, and by 2033, the market is expected to be valued at US$ 531.31 million.
- Based on the fuel type, the dual fuel segment holds the highest market share, and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period.
- Based on the burner type, the regenerative burner segment holds the highest market share, and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period.
The key players involved in the industrial gas stove market are investing on the Research and Development aspect of the business to develop solutions which would aid in addressing further effective solutions.
Some of the recent developments are:
- In November 2022, Klabin successfully started new gasification plant supplied by ANDRITZ group.
- In November 2022, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems and Indonesia Power jointly investigated cofiring with Hydrogen, Biomass, and ammonia in power plants across Indonesia.
Request Report Methodology @
Key Companies Profiled
- ANDRITZ Group,
- Baltur S.p.A,
- Bloom Engineering,
- Wood Group PLC (Foster Wheeler AG),
- Honeywell International Inc. (Maxon),
- Limpsfield Combustion Engineering Ltd,
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd (MHPS),
- Oilon Group,
By Fuel Type:
- Dual Fuel
By Burner Type:
- Regenerative Burner
- High-velocity Burner
- Thermal Radiation
- Customized Burner
- Flat flame Burner
- Line Burner
- Air Heating or Drying
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Contact Us :
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports