The countertop griddle market is expected to reach US$ 2.4 billion in 2023 and US$ 3.9 billion by 2033. Countertop griddles are expected to see a CAGR of 4.8% in sales growth over the forecast period.
The market for countertop griddles is being driven by shifting consumer lifestyles, rising premium product acceptance across categories, and a desire for cutting-edge technological features like ease and compactness. Countertop griddles are very popular because they are portable, lightweight, and don’t need to be installed. Working-class professionals value modern technology combined with attributes like portability and durability. Industry trends like automated temperature control and three heating zones are driving up sales of countertop griddle products.
The demand for countertop griddles is rising as they are more practical and convenient to use as they don’t need to be checked for temperature, has charcoal added, or deal with smoke. Additionally, the device offers clients the advantages they desire, such as using countertop griddles at home for patio parties, outdoor barbecues, and other outdoor gatherings.
Countertop griddles are utilized in business settings like hotels and restaurants to prepare many meals and are seeing market expansion due to technological advancements. Different types of griddles, including those that are flat, chrome-finished, grooved, or double-sided, are offered by producers on the market. Additionally, new features connected to electric countertop griddles are anticipated to aid businesses in competing in the international market. For greater productivity in its electric countertop griddles, the Vulcan company, for instance, provides quick recovery, IRX infrared burner technology, and composite griddle plates.
Request Sample PDF@
Key Takeaways from Countertop Griddle Market
- By type, the countertop electric griddle segment dominated the market with a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period.
- By material, the steel segment is anticipated to dominate the market with a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period.
- The U.S. is anticipated to lead the countertop griddle market with a share of US$ 1.3 Bn by 2033, growing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period.
- The U.K. countertop griddle market is anticipated to be valued at US$ 151.1 Million by 2033, growing at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period.
- China’s countertop griddle market is anticipated to be valued at US$ 262.8 Million by 2033, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period.
- Japan’s countertop griddle market is anticipated to be valued at US$ 210.2 Million by 2033, growing at a CAGR of 2.8% during the forecast period.
- South Korea countertop griddle market is anticipated to be valued at US$ 120.9 Million by 2033, growing at a CAGR of 1.8% during the forecast period.
Who is Winning?
Players in the market are focusing more on the countertop griddle’s thickness and control type since these factors contribute to operational effectiveness and temperature uniformity. The countertop griddle manufacturers provide several griddle plates with thicknesses of 1 inch, 1 1/2 inches, or more. Leading companies in the market are Oster, BSTY Home, Black+Decker, and Zojirushi.
Manufacturers on the market provide flat or grooved countertop griddles with polished or chrome-plated surfaces. The flat countertop griddles are primarily used to give dependability and continuous performance. Some manufacturers provide griddles with grooves that create score marks; the extra grease is then directed into a grease trough.
Request For Customization Before Buying@
Countertop Griddle Market Segmentation
- Countertop Electric Griddle
- Countertop Gas Griddle
- Hotel and Restaurant,
- Bakery Stores
- Other Applications
- Rapid Recovery Composite
By Sales Channel:
- Direct Sales
- Retail Sales
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Contact Us :
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports