The vegan cat food market is forecasted to expand at 6% CAGR over the estimated period, as per FMI’s analysis. The industry’s size is predicted to reach a market value of US$ 9,291 million in 2023.
Growing ethical concerns among the masses related to the killing of animals for food are giving an impetus to market growth. Another factor fuelling the demand for vegan cat food is the perception of a plant-based diet as a nutrient-rich and healthy option for animals and humans alike.
A large proportion of environment-conscious pet owners are opting for vegan cat food to leave a relatively small carbon footprint behind, as opposed to animal products. Alternate fat sources, like coconut oil, can be seen replacing animal-based fats. This is a significant factor since cats require fat to maintain a high level of energy and to maintain their skin and coat health.
Stay ahead of the curve with our in-depth Sample report on the Vegan Cat Food Market. Access key market insights and stay informed about emerging trends! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13677
Another important market-propellant is the rising cognizance regarding the health benefits associated with a vegan diet for both animals and humans. A vegan diet is considered healthy than one including meat and dairy products, due to reduced saturated fats and cholesterol and high levels of antioxidants and fibre.
Surging prices of dairy and meat products are also pushing people toward vegan cat food. Vegan cat food represents an affordable option in light of the rising prices of non-vegetarian products.
Manufacturers are relying on the innovation of their vegan cat food product line as a key strategy to gain many customers. The producers are constantly exploring new formulations for cat food as the demand for new items in the cat food portfolio is rising. Additionally, increasing investments in the advertisement of the product is expected to generate notable sales and revenue for the vegan cat food line.
Top Highlights from the FMI’s Analysis of the Vegan Cat Food Market:
- The United States vegan cat food industry is expected to constitute more than 33% of the overall market in 2023.
- Germany’s vegan cat food industry acquired 17% of the global market in 2022.
- Japan’s vegan cat food industry is projected to gain more than 1% of the overall market in 2023.
- The United Kingdom vegan cat food industry is estimated to register a CAGR of 8.7% over the forecast period.
- China market is expected to record a CAGR of 4.3% in the coming years.
- India’s vegan cat food industry is anticipated to attain a CAGR of 3.4% in the estimated period.
- Based on product type, the kibble/dry segment is projected to get more than 35% over the forecast period.
- Based on pet type, the kitten segment is expected to acquire above 35% in the coming years.
Discover the untapped potential of the Vegan Cat Food Market! Engage in an interactive session with our analyst to explore market trends, future prospects, and investment opportunities! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13677
Market Watch: New Innovations in the Market
- In December 2020, Veggie Animals, a Spanish brand, introduced vegan food for cats. The company extended its product range to incorporate new Veggie Animals PLUS for cats. The product can be consumed by adult cats and is available in the formats of 2kg and 12.5kg throughout Europe.
- In October 2022, Peterra Kitchen, which is a “plant-forward” startup of pet food, released new baking mixes for cats and dogs. The plant-based mixes can be deployed to create cat food mix-ins and dog treats. These mixes consist of “health-protective” herbs and spices composed of prebiotics, fiber, and antioxidants to support pets’ gut health.
Top 10 Key Companies Profiled in Vegan Cat Food Market
- Evanger’s Dog & Cat Food
- Nature’s Recipe
- My Aistra
- Evolution Diet
- Eco Dog and Cats
- Nature’s diet
- Dr. Good pet
Looking to stay ahead in the Vegan Cat Food Market? Don’t miss out on our exclusive offer! Buy now for detailed information on every segment! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/13677
Vegan Cat Food Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Dehydrated Food
- Treats and Chews
- Creams/Cream Snacks
- Crunchy Snacks
- Chew Sticks
- Freeze-Dried Raw
- Wet Food
- Freeze-Dried Food
By Age Group:
By Distribution Channel:
- Store-based Retailing
- Convenience Stores
- Mom and Pop Stores
- Pet Stores
- Independent Grocery Retailers
- Other Retail Formats
- Online Retailers
- Folding cartons
- Tubs & Cups
- Bottles & jars
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube