The c is flourishing as a result of growing customer knowledge of health advantages and a need for easily accessible, wholesome products. Packed with vitamins and antioxidants, these superfruits are highly sought after, particularly in the functional food and beverage sector. Processed Superfruits Market is anticipated to continue growing steadily between 2022 and 2032, with a predicted CAGR of about 5%. The global market is expected to grow from $53.7 million in 2022 to $87.5 million by 2032. There is development in other areas as well, such electricity and liquid, which makes this industry quite attractive for companies.
The market for processed superfruits is expanding at an impressive rate due to rising customer demand for convenient, nutrient-dense products as well as increased consumer knowledge of the health advantages. Processed superfruits are becoming more and more popular as the functional food and beverage sector soars. These fruits are high in vitamins and antioxidants. It is anticipated that this increasing tendency would continue, providing chances for industry players.
Use our insightful PDF sample report to obtain a complete understanding of the market @
Over the forecast period of 2022 to 2032, the market for processed superfruits is anticipated to display a consistent CAGR of roughly 5%. By 2032, the global market is expected to have grown from US$ 53.7 million in 2022 to US$ 87.5 million. The power segment, which grew from US $ 28.2 billion at the end of 2016 to US $ 26.8 billion in 2021, according to Future Market Insights’ estimate, experienced a growth rate of 5.1%. The liquid market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% over the following few years, reaching 94,207 tonnes in volume in 2026.
The global market for processed superfruits was estimated to be worth roughly US$ 38.1 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach US$ 40.1 Bn by the end of 2022, representing an annual growth rate of more than 5.2%. The global market for processed superfruits is projected to reach about US$ 18 million tonnes in volume by 2032, with a CAGR of almost 5.9% over the period from 2022 to 2032.
Superfruits are used for juices that have higher nutritional value than any other juices. According to the definition by Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), superfruits have great nutritious content and an extra nutritional benefit. Antioxidant capacity is among the most widely recognized biologically active traits of a superfruit.
- The global processed superfruits market is anticipated to witness robust growth driven by the surging demand for antioxidant-rich superfruits. Consumers are drastically preferring natural food products including processed fruits along with it a higher demand for ready-to-eat (RTE) foods and ready-to-drink (RTP) beverages is also witnessed which is expected to bolster growth in the market. The value of natural foods such as food color and flavor, in addition to several other dietary and functional uses, sums up the growth of the global processed superfruits industry
- The escalating beverage segment is predicted to represent a market share of 65.8% of the total global processed superfruits industry by the end of 2022. The food segment is anticipated to touch a market valuation of US$ 20.7 Bn by 2032 and record a CAGR of 5.3 % during the forecast period.
- The APEJ processed superfruits industry is anticipated to surpass 3,422,838 tons in terms of volume by the end of 2032, posting a 5.9% CAGR until that year. According to historical estimations, in 2021, the United States superfruit industry was worth US$ 10.52 Bn, which has been predicted to reach US$ 11.1 Bn in 2022, based on a CAGR of 5.6%.
- In 2021, the Latin American processed superfruits industry possessed around US$4,043.8 million and its value is expected to increase to US$ 4,268.2 million by 2022, growing at a rate of 5.6 %. Japan processed superfruits industry is anticipated to represent a market share of US$94.7 million in 2022 over 2021.
- One of the major restraining factors is high processing, management, and preservation costs and the incongruency of superfruits flavor is likely to limit the further development of the global processed superfruits industry over the forecast period.
Utilize our special offer to delve into the world of branding and promotional strategies. Discover the secrets now @
The global market for processed superfruits is known to be fragmented and fiercely competitive owing to the presence of several local and regional rivals. Prominent market players are focusing on employing an array of marketing strategies such as partnerships, expansions, mergers and acquisitions, and collaborations.
More Insights into the Processed Superfruits Market
The U.S. is expected to dominate the global processed superfruits industry over the assessment period as it accounted for around $5 billion in market revenue by 2021 with an annual growth rate of 9.8%, according to a new report by Markets. Growth in the market is attributed to the growing demand for natural and healthy foods, as well as the increasing popularity of superfruits among health-conscious consumers.
In emerging economies like India, the processed superfruits industry is growing at a rapid pace. The demand for superfruits is driven by the increasing health consciousness among the Indian population. Processed superfruits are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, which offer various health benefits.
Processed Super fruits Market by Category
By Fruit Type, Processed Superfruits Market is Segmented as:
By Food Sub-Segment, Processed Superfruits Market is Segmented as:
- Functional Food
- Dairy Products
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Other Food Products
Unlock the Power of Super fruits! Buy Now and Taste the Magic of Acai, Pomegranate, and More in Dairy Products and Functional Foods:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube