The smartphone system-on-chip market is anticipated to expand its roots at a strong CAGR of 18% between 2023 and 2033. The market is expected to have a market share of US$ 2800 million by 2033 while it is likely to be valued at US$ 542 million in 2023.
New high-performance smartphones with enhanced camera processing, gaming support, and powerful application processors are expected to propel the market growth. Furthermore, the extended research and development facilities are helping the vendor deliver problem-solving systems.
The collaboration of SoC vendors and smartphone companies to produce custom-made chips with application-specific power generation is also transforming the market’s future. Alongside this, the advanced application, multicore structure, and flexible support system are expected to garner the sales of smartphone SoCs across the region.
The high digitization and adoption of smart technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, and cloud computing are anticipated to advance the smartphone system-on-chip market.
Request a Sample of this Report @
The AI chip technology is trending in the market as it is likely to gain more traction during the forecast period. The advanced chips also are expected to identify underlying patterns, and data while interpreting the trends in the system.
The integrated chips and ICs with the SoC in other devices such as wearable computers, AR, and VR consoles are also likely to flourish the demand for smartphone SoCs.
Key Takeaways from the Smartphone System-on-Chip Market Report:
- The United States market leads the smartphone system-on-chip market in terms of market share in North America. The United States region is thriving at a CAGR of 16.7%. The growth in this region is attributed to the presence of smartphones and semiconductor chip vendors and the deployment of 5G networks. Further, the region is expected to reach a value of US$ 910 million by 2033.
- The United Kingdom market is another important market. The market thrives at a CAGR of 17.0% between 2023 and 2033. The growth is attributed to enhanced research and development and high smartphone penetration. The regional market is projected to reach a value of US$ 131.7 million by 2033.
- China’s smartphone system-on-chip market booms at a strong CAGR of 19.0% between 2023 and 2033. The growth is attributed to the high manufacturing activity along with the multiple assembly facilities present in the region.
- Based on core, the octa-core segment leads the market as it thrives at a CAGR of 17.8% between 2023 and 2033.
- Based on operating system type, the Android segment leads the market as the market thrives at a CAGR of 17.6% during the forecast period.
The key vendors focus on adding complexity, high processing power, and affordability to their chips. Key competitors also merge, acquire, and partner with other companies to increase their supply chain and distribution channel.
Key Players Operating in the Market
- TSMC Limited
- NXP Semiconductors
- Astra Pentest
Recent Market Developments:
- Broadcom has launched its BCM1140X StrataGX VoIP SoC which is an embedded processor with an active lifecycle.
- STMicroelectronics has added STM32 SoC that integrates as a microcontroller IP and enhances the Semtech radio on the chip. The chip is supported by STs rolling with 10-year longevity.
Seize this Opportunity: Buy Now for a Thorough Report
Key Segments Covered
By Core Type:
- Dual Core
- Quad Core
- Octa Core
By Operating System:
Key Regions Covered:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
About Future Market Insights (FMI):
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube