The Global Micro-mobility Charging Infrastructures Market was valued at US$ 3.8 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 36.6 Billion by year 2032, finds Future Market Insights (FMI) in a recent market survey. As per the findings of the report, wired Micro-Mobility Charging Infrastructures will remain pivotal for the market as the bulk of revenue will be generated through this category, with a forecasted CAGR of 22.5%.
Wired Chargers to contribute the most to revenue
Wired Charging is expected to continue being the top category. It has an advantage over Wireless charging in speed, range and the ease of managing the thermal loss. Switching over to wireless may become an emerging technology as research increases in improving their efficiency.
Unlock growth potential with industry expertise. Request your market sample report now:
The US to continue being the leading component of revenue in the forecast period
The US will continue to be the leading market for micro-mobility charging infrastructure demand. Legislature such as the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law or the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs act, which assigned approximately US$ 7.5 Bn as funding for the building of a national network of EV chargers, and other programs such as the CMAQ Program and Surface Transportation Block Grant funding, will positively influence demand.
“Micro-mobility Charging Infrastructure manufacturers nowadays are closely working on improving their customer base, adapting to government policies, and developing safer and greener technologies.” comments an analyst at Future Market Insights.
Micro-mobility Charging Infrastructures Market: Competition Insights
At present, Micro-mobility Charging Infrastructure providers are largely aiming at gaining a foothold in the market and adapting to new technology and legislation. The key companies operating in the flexible screen market include Ather Energy, Beam, Bike-energy, Bikeep, Duckt, Electrify America LLC, Flower Turbines, Get Charged, Inc., Giulio Barbieri SRL., Gogoro, Ground Control Systems, Kuhmute Inc., Magment GmbH, Meredot SIA, Numocity Technologies Pvt Ltd., PBSC Urban Solutions, Perch Mobility, Robert Bosch GmbH, Siemens AG, Solum PV. Swiftmile, The Mobility House GmbH, Tier and WiTricity among others.
Unlock Exclusive Market Segments Insights: Buy Now to Discover Vital Trends, Drivers, and Challenges in this Industry:
Some of the recent developments by key providers of Micro-Mobility Charging Infrastructure are as follows:
- In June 2022, Statiq, a charging network provider and Hala mobility, a mico-mobility EV startup announced a partnership that will allow Hala’s users to benefit from Statiq’s charging network.
- In April 2022, Gogoro went public, listing on NASDAQ after a SPAC deal merger with Poema Global as Gogoro, Inc under the symbols GGROW and GGR for warrants and shares.
- In March 2022, Germany-based Swobbee raised US$6.5 Mn in Series A funding. The company focuses on the commercialization of battery swapping.
- In February 2022, South Korea’s Swing raised US$24 Mn in Series B funding. The company plans to use the funds raised to increase their fleet and progress into the market in Japan.
- In January 2022, Germany’s Soltsol AG and announced a strategic partnership with Swiftmile. They plan to collaborate to establish LEV hubs at locations throughout the European Union, starting with Germany.
- In September 2021, Perch Mobility announced a partnership with LAZ Parking. The two companies plan to collaborate through the establishment of Perch’s Community Charging Portals in LAZ spots.
- In May 2021, South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc announced a partnership with Kickgoing. The two collaborated to establish 20 wireless electric scooter charging spots in Bucheon, South Korea.
- In October 2021, in the joint venture created by battery swapping provider Gogoro and China’s Yadea and DaChangJiang, both vehicle manufacturers invested a combined US$ 50 Mn into the venture. They initially launched 45 battery swap stations and compatible vehicles in Hangzhou, under the Huan Huan brand.
- In April 2021, HeroMotoCorp and GogoroInc announced a strategic partnership. Under this partnership, they plan to establish a battery swapping joint venture under which they will combine Gogoro’s battery swapping expertise and Hero’s expertise in the manufacturing of scooters to introduce new vehicles for the Indian Market.
Speak to our Research Expert:
Key Segments Covered in Micro-Mobility Charging Infrastructure Industry Survey
Micro-mobility Charging Infrastructure Market by Vehicle Type:
Micro-mobility Charging Infrastructure Market by Charger Type:
Micro-mobility Charging Infrastructure Market by Power Source:
- Solar Powered
- Battery Powered
Micro-mobility Charging Infrastructure Market by End-Use:
Nikhil Kaitwade (Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights, Inc.) has over a decade of experience in market research and business consulting. He has successfully delivered 1500+ client assignments, predominantly in Automotive, Chemicals, Industrial Equipment, Oil & Gas, and Service industries.
His core competency circles around developing research methodology, creating a unique analysis framework, statistical data models for pricing analysis, competition mapping, and market feasibility analysis. His expertise also extends wide and beyond analysis, advising clients on identifying growth potential in established and niche market segments, investment/divestment decisions, and market entry decision-making.
Nikhil holds an MBA degree in Marketing and IT and a Graduate in Mechanical Engineering. Nikhil has authored several publications and quoted in journals like EMS Now, EPR Magazine, and EE Times.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer, Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube