The surge in global industries and the emergence of startups across various sectors have fostered a growing demand for systematic and well-organized packaging solutions. This has driven many businesses to embrace contract packaging services, which offer the flexibility to tailor packaging processes according to their specific needs and requirements.
The projected size of the contract packaging market was estimated to be US$ 47.2 billion in 2023, with expectations to further ascend to a valuation of US$ 49.6 billion by the conclusion of 2024. Throughout the forecast period, the global contract packaging market is anticipated to experience a steady Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.10%, culminating in a market size of US$ 81.6 billion by 2034. This trajectory underscores a consistent and positive growth trend in the contract packaging industry.
It is a known fact that packaging is essential to keep product safe at the time of transportation and also to increase the shelf life. Every tangible product needs packaging, but the fact that a lot goes into initial investments can’t be ignored. This calls for third-party packaging firms, better known as ‘contract packaging firms’.
Get Exclusive Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4579
e-Commerce vertical has also been rising, which is actually playing a vital role in upscaling demand for third level of packaging, i.e. tertiary packaging. This factor is bound to take the entire contract packaging market at a greater stride in the near future.
- North America holds 21% of the market share. This could be attributed to an ever-increasing demand for ready-to-eat food products along with carbonated beverages.
- Europe stands second with emphasis on contract packaging companies for outsourcing the packaging requirements. This would, in turn, lessen operational costs. CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) are looking forward towards vertical integration for offering packaging solutions, inclusive of logistics and procurement of raw materials. Europe holds 16% of the market share.
- The Asia-Pacific is poised to grow voraciously in the contract packaging market due to growing awareness regarding the benefits of contract packaging.
Key Market Trends
In response to the rising significance of sustainability in the market, contract packaging firms are actively addressing the demand for eco-friendly packaging options. Recognizing the environmental concerns of both businesses and consumers, these firms are pioneering creative and sustainable packaging solutions. The integration of eco-friendly options into their service offerings not only aligns with market trends but also showcases a commitment to responsible packaging practices in the modern business landscape.
Emphasis on product diversification has become a pivotal strategy for contract packagers, particularly in sectors like pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, and cosmetics. These industries witness a growing array of services from contract packagers, who are adept at delivering customized packaging solutions tailored to meet specific requirements. The flexibility and specialized expertise exhibited by these contract packagers are not only driving expansion but also offering clients unique and tailored services to enhance their product presentation.
Request Report Methodology: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-report-methodology/rep-gb-4579
- Cost Efficiency: Contract packaging allows companies to reduce in-house packaging costs, including labor, equipment, and facilities, by outsourcing to specialized providers.
- Focus on Core Competencies: Companies can concentrate on their core competencies, such as product development and marketing, while leaving packaging and logistics to experts.
- Scalability: Contract packaging providers offer scalability, enabling businesses to adapt to changing demand and market fluctuations without major capital investments.
- Expertise and Innovation: Contract packagers often have access to the latest packaging technologies and innovations, which can lead to improved packaging solutions.
- Global Expansion: Contract packaging providers with international operations can assist companies in entering new markets by providing localized packaging and labeling solutions.
- Reduced Lead Times: Outsourcing packaging can reduce lead times, allowing products to reach the market faster and respond to consumer demand more effectively.
- Regulatory Compliance: Contract packagers often have expertise in regulatory compliance, ensuring that products meet packaging and labeling regulations in different regions.
- Unicep Packaging
- Summit Container
- Stamar Packaging
- Sharp Packaging
- Jones Packaging
- Aaron Thomas Company Inc.
- Green Packaging Asia
- Co-Pak Packaging
- Assemblies Unlimited Inc.
- AmeriPac Inc.
- Nulogy Corporation
- Wepackit Inc.
- Primary Contract Packaging
- Secondary Contract Packaging
- Tertiary Contract Packaging
- Home Products and Fabrics
- Cosmetics and Beauty Care
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube