The glycinates market is expected to increase from US$ 1305.74 million in 2023 to US$ 2338.37 million by 2033. Glycinates Market Segmented By types formed by different chemical treatment such as protein digest-mineral glycinates, zinc glycinates, manganese glycinates, magnesium glycinates, copper glycinates, calcium glycinates, boron glycinates, cobalt glycinates, selenium glycinates, chromium glycinates, iodine glycinates, and molybdenum glycinates.
Increased Demand for Nutrient-Dense Foods
Glycolates are in high demand due to the increased demand for nutrient-dense foods. Factors driving the industry growth are:
- Increased mineral scarcity in the population, particularly in emerging economies such as Brazil.
- Rising demand for chelated minerals in food additives.
- Tightening limitations on the use of antibiotics in livestock feed are also driving the business.
Unlock the Future of Nutrient-Dense Foods: Explore the Glycinates Market Trends with Our Sample Report :
Glycinates are frequently taken as dietary supplements to boost immunity and build stronger bones. Glycinates market expansion is further propelled by the need from the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries for natural and healthful food additives, as well as by growing consumer awareness of skincare products that contain natural components like magnesium glycinate.
One of the main reasons propelling the expansion of the glycinates market is the rise in demand for nutrient-rich foods around the world. A few other elements that support market expansion are as follows:
- Businesses focused on the development and commercialization of manganese glycinate, which may be used to treat manganese deficiency in consumers.
- An increase in consumer awareness of precision nutrition approaches.
The growth in mineral deficiency among individuals as a result of an unbalanced lifestyle, and significant demand from the supplement and preventive healthcare product businesses, are also having an impact on the market.
Increased urbanisation, a change in consumer lifestyle, a growing population, an increase in disposable money, and the expansion of the feed and personal care sectors benefit the glycinates industry further.Morever,, throughout the projection period of 2021 to 2031, improvements to the manufacturing process and the introduction of improved items might give market participants profitable opportunities.
White muscle disease can be caused by a deficiency of selenium. The mineral chromium glycinate is used to boost stressed cattle’s growth rate and immune response. Molybdenum glycinate is an animal nutritional supplement used to treat molybdenum insufficiency. Glycinates are occasionally used in the production of wine since they not only contain yeast but also provide necessary nutrients.
Key Companies Profiled Glycinates Market
BASF, Aditya Chemicals, Solvay, Dunstan Nutrition, Clariant, Pancosma SA, Pharmavit, Jost Chemical Co., UNO VETCHEM, Innospec, PAT IMPEX Chemicals India, and others.
Key Points from the Glycinates Market
- Globally increasing demand for pharmaceuticals/nutraceuticals, food additives, feed additives, and personal care items has a direct impact on the growth of glycinates.
- The market size is anticipated to be US$ 1305.74 million in 2023.
- Glycinates market is expected to thrive at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period 2023 to 2033.
- Asia Pacific dominated the glycinates market.
Elevate Your Market Insights: Buy Now for a Deeper Understanding of the Thriving Glycinates Industry and Its Future Potential :
Key Developments in the Glycinates Market
- September 2019 – BASF SA, a chemical business based in Germany, announced the acquisition of Isobionics, a prominent biotechnology company focusing on natural flavors and fragrances. The agreement enabled BASF to expand its product range to meet the rising demand for natural ingredients.
- November 2017 – BASF SE, a German chemical business, announced a collaboration with Vital Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd., an Indian main maker of veterinary formulations and vitamin premixes. The collaboration is likely to result in a new product for the South Asian feed market, particularly India.
- BASF Animal Nutrition introduced a new glycinates product range in August 2014. The iron, copper, manganese, and zinc glycinate series line is intended for use in a variety of premixes, minerals, and mixed feeds.
- In July 2022, Avitech Nutrition introduced Performins, an organic blend of Glycinates to the market. The most widespread application has been in animal feeds, where it functions as an enhancer.
- In January 2022, OHMG, a U.K.-based company, announced the debut of the world’s first magnesium blend drink. This drink contains three types of glycinates: magnesium threonate, magnesium citrate, and magnesium glycinate, which function as a de-stress cure to reduce tension and anxiety levels.
Key Segments :
Glycinates Market by Type:
- Magnesium glycinate
- Calcium glycinate
- Zinc glycinate
- Iron glycinate
- Copper glycinate
- Manganese glycinate
- Sodium glycinate
Glycinates Market by Form:
Glycinates Market by Application:
- Animal feed
- Food & beverage
- Cosmetics & personal care
Glycinates Market by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Nandini Roy Choudhury (Client Partner for Food & Beverages at Future Market Insights, Inc.) has 7+ years of management consulting experience. She advises industry leaders and explores off-the-eye opportunities and challenges. She puts processes and operating models in place to support their business objectives.
She has exceptional analytical skills and often brings thought leadership to the table.
Nandini has vast functional expertise in key niches, including but not limited to food ingredients, nutrition & health solutions, animal nutrition, and marine nutrients. She is also well-versed in the pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, retail, and chemical sectors, where she advises market participants to develop methodologies and strategies that deliver results.
Her core expertise lies in corporate growth strategy, sales and marketing effectiveness, acquisitions and post-merger integration and cost reduction. Nandini has an MBA in Finance from MIT School of Business. She also holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Nagpur University, India.
Nandini has authored several publications, and quoted in journals including Beverage Industry, Bloomberg, and Wine Industry Advisor.
Obtain complete access to the comprehensive report featuring the most recent insights:
Flavored Butter And Oils Market :
Zinc Methionine Chelates Market :
Pea Protein Market :
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube