Because accurate and prompt monitoring of intra-abdominal pressure (IAP) market in critical care settings is becoming increasingly important, the market for intra-abdominal pressure measurement devices has grown significantly in recent years. Monitoring intra-abdominal pressure, or the pressure inside the abdominal cavity, is essential for critically ill patients, particularly for those who run the risk of developing abdominal compartment syndrome (ACS) or intra-abdominal hypertension (IAH).
The global intra-abdominal pressure measurement devices market is expected to be worth US$ 98.9 million in 2023 and to grow at a CAGR of 12.40% over the forecast period, reaching a value of around US$ 328.3 million by 2033.
The rising prevalence of intra-abdominal hypertension and abdominal compartment syndrome fuels the market for intra-abdominal pressure measurement devices.
Get access to your Sample Report for more information :
Rising Prevalence of Abdominal Hypertension Drive the Global Market
Various driving factors influence the market. A few of these are as follows:
- Rising Prevalence of Abdominal Hypertension:The growth in abdominal hypertension patients increases the incidence of conditions, including trauma, organ failure, and pancreatitis. The demand for intra-abdominal pressure management devices is rising to manage and monitor these conditions.
- Growing Awareness:Healthcare professionals are growing awareness related to complicated abdominal hypertension. These complicated hypertension include decreased cardiac output, organ dysfunction, and impaired respiratory function. The awareness for early detection of these diseases increases the adoption of intra-abdominal pressure management devices.
- Technological Advancements: The rapidly growing advanced technologies in the healthcare sector, such as wireless, smart sensors, and real-time monitoring, fuel the global market. These technologies enhance reliability and ease to use and provide accurate information integrated with electronic health record systems.
- Increasing Patients Safety: Patient safety by monitoring abdominal pressure prevents complications and improves patient outcomes. The healthcare sectors, such as clinics and hospitals, heavily invest in intra-abdominal pressure management devices to improve patients’ safety and reduce risks.
- Growing Geriatric Population:The growing aging population and rising chronic diseases are increasing the adoption of intra-abdominal pressure management devices. These conditions include chronic kidney, diabetes, cardiovascular, and obesity. The demand for intra-abdominal pressure management devices is surging to monitor these diseases.
- Rising Surgical Procedures:The increase in surgical incidents, such as abdominal surgeries advancing the global market size. The intra-abdominal pressure measurement devices help to monitor and detect after and during surgical procedures and guide decision-making.
- Favorable Reimbursement Policies:The healthcare sectors across the globe support and encourage the adoption of intra-abdominal pressure measurement devices. They avail favorable reimbursement policies with heavily invest in these devices.
- The intra-abdominal pressure measurement devices market is estimated to secure a valuation of US$ 328.3 million with a CAGR of 12.40% by 2033.
- In the historical period, the market captured a valuation of US$ 89.4 million with a CAGR of 10.6% in 2022.
- The United States dominates the global market by registering a share of 45.1% during the forecast period.
- Japan is anticipated to secure a share of 6.4% in the global market by 2033.
- With a CAGR of 15.70%, Australia is significantly driving the global market by 2033.
- Germany is another nation predicted to register a share of 6.7% in the global market during the forecast period.
Tailored for You: Unlock 30% Savings on Personalized Perfection :
How are the Key Players Adding Value to the Global Market?
The market is highly competitive due to several leading key players present globally. The prominent players innovate advanced products by heavily investing in research and development activities. These players focus on developing products as per consumers’ needs. Key players that adopt various marketing methodologies to uplift the global market are mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and agreements.
Recent Developments in the Global Market:
In 2019, C2Dx Inc announced its new product line Intra-compartmental Pressure Monitoring System, from Stryker Corporation. It helps to monitor and identify to provide accurate information on chronic diseases.
Market by Category
- Intra-abdominal Hypertension
- Intra-compartment Pressure
By End User:
- Trauma Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
Unleash Your Investment Potential: Exclusive Insights and Expert Analysis Await in Our Comprehensive Analyst Report :
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA