According to FMI, vitamin gummies market are likely to generate US$ 4050 million by 2023. A CAGR of 6.5% is forecast for the market between 2023 and 2033, indicating a US$ 7352.3 million market. As multivitamin gummy provides critical support for all-around health and well-being demand for these gummies is expected to grow in demand. As convenient and enjoyable forms of vitamin and mineral intake, they contribute to optimal body function by filling nutrient gaps.
These kinds of gummies are very useful for those who adhere to strict diets, have trouble eating, or are extremely busy. Thus, they guarantee that the necessary nutrients are consumed, supporting vitality and healthy body function.Vitamin gummies are the subject of research to boost their demand. The demand for vitamin gummies is rising as more money is being invested in this study. Supplements are what are driving the desire for healthy and balanced diet options.
Unlocking the Health and Beauty Potential of Vitamin Gummies: A Nutrient-Packed Trend for Wellness Enthusiasts :
With the introduction of Covid-19 last year, gummies have attracted a lot of interest in the beauty and wellness industries over the past several years. Gummies are a multivitamin supplement that also promotes skin and hair regrowth.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- The global market for vitamin gummies is expected to reach US$ 6903 million by 2032.
- Globally, the United States accounted for 24.7% of the vitamin gummies market share in 2022.
- The market for vitamin gummies is expected to rise by 6.3% CAGR between 2022 and 2032.
- China accounted for an 11.2% CAGR in 2022, indicating continued growth in the market.
- According to projections, the Japanese market accounted for 4% of the global market by 2022.
- In 2022, Germany was responsible for 7.2% of the global market share for vitamin gummies in the market.
- The vitamin gummies market generated a CAGR of 6% between 2018 and 2022.
“Vitamin gummies will enjoy sustained demand for years to come due to their innovative flavors and attractive packaging. Natural products and premium pricing are expected to drive vitamin gummies’ growth in the market.” says an FMI analyst.
The business of vitamin gummies is growing as many companies form strategic partnerships and collaborate with other businesses. There is a growing trend among vitamin gummies market players to invest heavily in research and development, to develop new products, to expand their geographic presence, as well as to establish partnerships in order to grow their customer base.
- On March 2023, SmartyPants Vitamins announced the launch of its most innovative multivitamin to date—SmartyPants Sugar-Free Multi & Omegas. The Sugar-Free Multi & Omegas from SmartyPants don’t contain sugar alcohols like other sugar-free gummies. In addition to having zero grams of sugar and zero grams of net carbohydrates, this new all-in-one supplement is sweetened using monk fruit extract and allulose to avoid digestive upset.
- On April 2023, Centrum launched gummies with specialized nutrition in India. Now in India, the company offers a wide range of enjoyable gummies packaged in a high-science supplement format – ‘Benefit Blends’. As Indian consumers live a hectic lifestyle, there are several nutrition gaps that are emerging. According to the company, the new specialized nutrition line is 100 percent vegetarian, gluten-free by nature, and non-habit forming.
Explore the Global Vitamin Gummies Market: Analyze Regional Trends, Growth Prospects, and Market Dynamics with Our Customizable Report :
Vitamin Gummies Market Segmentation
By Product Type:
- Single Vitamin Gummy
- Omega & DHA
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- High Fibre Formulas
- Multivitamin Gummy
- Probiotic Vitamin Gummy
- Bacillus Coagulans
- Bacillus Subtilis
- Others (Yeast Etc.)
By Customer Orientation:
- Animal Based
By Packaging Type:
- Bottles & Jars
- Stand-Up Pouches
- Other Packaging Type
- Direct Sales
- Modern Trade
- convenience Store
- Departmental Store
- Specialty Store
- Drug Store/Pharmacies
- Online Retailers
- Other Sales Channels
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Asia and Pacific
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Know More about What the Vitamin Gummies Market Report Covers
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global vitamin gummies market, providing historical data for 2018 to 2022 and forecast statistics from 2023 to 2033.
To understand opportunities in the vitamin gummies market, the market is segmented based on product type, customer orientation, source, packaging type, and sales channel industry type across six major regions.
Curious about the Impact of Centrum’s Specialized Nutrition Gummies in the Indian Market? Ask Our Analysts for Insights and Trends :
About Food & Beverage at Future Market Insights
The food & beverage team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time-efficient research, and strategic recommendations with the objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis of key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube