According to ESOMAR-certified Future Market Insights’ (FMI), the aircraft cabin interior market is expected to expand at 2.70% CAGR throughout the forecast period. The market is highly competitive with United Technologies Corporation, Safran S.A., Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG, HAECO Group, Honeywell International, Inc., and Panasonic Avionics Corporation encompassing around 50% of global market shares.
The design and furnishings of the cabin area inside an aircraft are referred to as the aircraft cabin interior. This encompasses every component of the aircraft, such as the seats, overhead bins, and lighting, as well as the restrooms, galleys, and in-flight entertainment systems.
The demand for air travel is anticipated to rise in the future years, and airlines will need to differentiate themselves by providing better passenger experiences if they want to remain competitive.
Request a Sample of this Report:
The rising use of lightweight materials, including composites and carbon fibre, which can assist airlines in lowering fuel consumption and operational costs, is one of the primary factors fueling the growth of the aeroplane cabin interior market. The development of innovative cabin designs and technology, such as upgraded lighting systems, noise-reducing materials, and improved air filtration systems, is also being driven by a rising focus on sustainability and passenger comfort.
The increasing need for retrofitting services as airlines look to modernise and update their existing fleets to match shifting passenger demands is another major factor driving the market for aircraft cabin interiors. New seating configurations, in-flight entertainment systems, and Wi-Fi access are all included in this.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Aircraft cabin interior Market Study
- Rapid production of commercial aircrafts and presence of leading market players in U.S. along with increasing foreign direct investment in aviation industry will bode well for the aircraft cabin interior market growth in U.S.
- Automotive aircraft cabin interior is expected to grow at a healthy rate in Russia owing to increasing delivery of foreign aircrafts and rising demand for maintenance, and overhauling of multiple components in such aircrafts.
- Development of narrow body aircrafts by China along with establishment of production centers in the country due to cheap labor and abundance of resources will boost the aircraft cabin interior market growth
- Growing government initiatives and rising per capita income of the people will promote adoption of air transport, thus driving the aircraft cabin interior market growth in India.
- Rapid modernization in aircraft components and interiors, retrofitting of interior cabins, and increasing demand for maintenance, overhaul and repair of aircrafts using new materials will boost the aircraft galley market growth.
- Increasing demand of commercial aircrafts, growing consumer inclination towards air travel to save time and growing trend of customized interior are further accelerate the growth of the aircraft cabin interior aftermarket distribution channel.
“Rapid increment in air passenger traffic and high demand for new aircrafts will create novel growth opportunities for aircraft cabin interior market growth throughout the forecast period,” says the FMI analyst.
Get Your Report Customize, Visit:
Strict safety regulations are hindering the entrance of new market players in the aircraft component manufacturing. Long development cycle along with partnerships to leverage certain field expertise will promote the entry on new market players.
Market players are working to ensure sustainable supply chain in maintained in this constantly fluctuation aerospace industry. OEMs are collaborating with small companies that specialize in lighting system and seat manufacturing.
Key market players are working towards overcoming the delivery delays by expanding their supplier base. They are also looking towards strategic acquisition and penetrate emerging markets through new product development.
Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG developed a new airspace cabin for Airbus A320neo Family on behalf of its customer Airbus in June 2021. The new cabin offers more comfortable seating to the passengers along with largest luggage compartment.
Diehl Aviation also adopted new cabin lining and designed a novel lighting concept coupled with virtually touch free lavatories.
Prominent players operating in the aircraft cabin interior market are: United Technologies Corporation, Zodiac Aerospace S.A., HAECO Group, Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG, Aviointeriors S.p.A., Geven S.p.A., Bucher Group, Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Turkish Cabin Interior Inc., SCI Cabin Interiors, Factorydesign, and Honeywell International Inc.
Ask the Analyst:
Key Segments Covered in Aircraft cabin interior Market Study:
By Product Type
- Overhead Bins
By Aircraft Type
- Narrow Body Aircrafts
- Wide Body Aircrafts
- Large Body Aircrafts
- Seating System
- Cabin & Structure
- Equipment & System
By Distribution Channel
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark,
Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs