Curcumin pigments find their application in food as well as personal care industrial products. The curcumin food color market is expected to reach a valuation of nearly USD 323 mn by the year 2032, pacing with a CAGR of 10.3% between 2022-2032.
Sales of curcumin food color are accounted for ~5.9% of the sales in the global natural food colors market which was valued at US$ 1.6 Bn in 2021.
Due to the growing demand for the products from the industries that manufacture alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, the curcumin food color sector is anticipated to have significant expansion. Additionally, over the course of the projection period, demand for curcumin food color is anticipated to be supported by expanding consumer awareness in North America and Asia Pacific, as well as growing desire for food colours obtained from non-synthetic sources.
Download Sample PDF @
Augmenting consumer preference for natural and organic personal care and food products is expected to spur demand for curcumin food color in the forthcoming years. Rising awareness about the benefits of organic ingredients is compelling manufacturers to use different types of natural ingredients found in consumables, packaged, and processed foods. This is changing the curcumin food color market outlook.
The harmful side effect to allergic people from the toxic ingredients in synthetic food colors is compelling consumers to opt for greener products. Furthermore, consumers are becoming more informed about the benefits of using organic and natural ingredients like curcumin through various social media platforms.
Due to the growing need for non-synthetic alternatives like curcumin food color in the creation of pastries, muffins, and cupcakes, the market for the product in the bakery application is anticipated to experience significant rise. Additionally, it is anticipated that the adoption of curcumin food color in frosting and icing will support market expansion and economic prosperity.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The curcumin food color market is anticipated to grow at a rate of 9.2% on American continents. The US curcumin market contributes over 37% of the global Curcumin food colors market.
- The European curcumin food color market is currently pegged at approximately 525 metric tons by volume and USD 25 mn by value. The demand for curcumin food color is about to grow at 9% CAGR between 2022 and 2032 in this region.
- The Asia-Pacific region is poised to be the fastest-growing curcumin food color market owing to the already huge beverage sector present in South Asia and the augmenting demand for natural colorant food and beverage and personal care products.
- The beverages industry commands the highest curcumin food color market share of 25%, followed by the bakery, snacks, and cereals segment and then the dairy industry. It is used as a coloring agent in cakes, cookies, and bakes and in dairy products like ice creams, butter bars, cheeses, yogurt, etc.
- When compared to synthetic colorants, curcumins have lesser stability and poorer solubility which is a major restraining factor for the curcumin food color market expansion.
- Growing consumer preference for organic, healthy, and nutritious plant-derived food products is the main driver for sales of curcumin food color.
- Urbanization and government policies that encourage the use of natural food colors across industries are expected to fuel the curcumin food color even further.
Ask Our Analyst More About Report @
“Curcumin food colorant manufacturers should consistently innovate and adopt creative strategies to scale in an already booming market dominated by numerous regional players. Manufacturers should also strive to make plant-based food colors like curcumin more appealing to food processing industries by enhancing their solubility and miscibility,” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Curcumin food color market players are participating in the various strategic alliances with leading food brands around the world to increase the reach of their products.
Some of the leading curcumin food color market players are WackerChemie AG, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, BioMax Life Sciences, Hebei Tianxu Biotech Co., Ltd, JIAHERB, INC., Synthite Industries Ltd, BioThrive Sciences, Herboveda India Pvt. Ltd Kalsec Inc, Sensient Technology Corporation, Symrise A.G., Archer Daniels Midlands Co., Naturex S.A., DDW.
Hence, the curcumin food color market is deemed to be globally consolidated and regionally fragmented.
Curcumin Food Colors Market by Category
By Nature, the Curcumin food colors market is segmented as:
By Application, the Curcumin food colors market is segmented as:
- Bakery & Confectionery Products
- Fruit Preparations/ Fillings
- Dairy Food Products
- Potatoes, Pasta, and Rice
- Soups, Sauces, and Dressings
- Meat, Poultry, Fish, and Eggs
By Form, the Curcumin food colors market is segmented as:
By end-user industries, the Curcumin food colors market is segmented as:
- Food Industry
- Personal Care Industry
Frequently Asked Questions
- How big is the Curcumin Food Colors Market?
- How Much Does Curcumin food colors market contribute to the Natural Food Colors Market?
- At What Rate will Curcumin Food Colors Demand Grow in Asia-Pacific?
- Which is the largest F&B application of Curcumin food colors?
- How will the tea segment perform for Curcumin food colors?
Enquire for customization in Report @
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs