The recent trend of patient-centric approach in healthcare industry has more to do with packaging compared to products. As per a latest report by Future Market Insights (FMI), the adoption of fluoropolymers in healthcare industry, globally, Fluoropolymers in healthcare are expected to have a market value of US$ 792.9 million by 2033 and a CAGR of 5.3%, according to FMI. The market is expanding quickly right now and is anticipated to be worth US$ 472.4 million in 2023.
Compared to other sectors, pharmaceutical firms are highly propelled by imperative to develop innovative products, and as such, to invest considerably in R&D activities, given growing focus on specialty drugs to diversify product portfolio.
With the launch of new products, such as gene therapy, biologics, and therapy with various profile of value and volumes, manufacturers and distributors of fluoropolymers must look at existing systems and devise ways to step up these systems for bigger margins.
Fluoropolymers in Healthcare Market Size Study
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) to remain preferred fluoropolymers in healthcare
- Adoption in hospital disposables will remain prominent through 2030
- Medical devices including, introducers, and catheters, will see greater adoption in coming years
- East Asia continues to offer opportunities of growth and development over following decade, given surging per capital healthcare expenditure
- Market players to focus on expanding their portfolio to reach larger consumer base
Get a PDF Sample with Latest Market Insights @
While the industry has been jolted due to pandemic-induced restrictions, growth will resume with gradual easing of these restrictions. Collaboration with worldwide government and non-government agencies are stepping up to handle pandemic preparedness and react via knowledge sharing and pooled resources.
Fluoropolymers in Healthcare Market – Competitive Intelligence
The global fluoropolymers in healthcare market is fairly consolidated, given limited number of players competing with each other. Globally, market players are investing in capacity expansions to diversify their product portfolio and maintain their market competitiveness. For instance,
- Dongyue Group is expanding production capacity of concentrated emulsion PTFE and dispersion resin at its Zibo unit in China in order to satiate rising demand for PTFE from North America, Europe, Southeast Asia, and South America.
- Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited (GFL) has scaled up its fluorochemicals capacity from to 46,800 tons per annum (TPA) at its Gujarat facility in a bid to keep pace with increasing demand for fluoropolymers across Asia Pacific (APAC).
Want to Know More About Fluoropolymers in Healthcare Market?
Future Market Insights, in its new study, provides compelling insights about the fluoropolymers in healthcare market that encloses industry analysis for 2015 – 2019 and opportunity assessment for 2020 – 2030. The report offers unbiased assessment on fluoropolymers in healthcare market through three different categories – product type, application, and region. The global fluoropolymers in healthcare market research study delivers insights of pricing by different life cycle analysis, product life cycle, major market trends and technologies that are being utilized in the development of fluoropolymers in healthcare and product adoption in various end-user industries.
Ask Analyst for Report Customization and Explore TOC & List of Figures @
- Medical Devices
- Hospital Disposable
- Pharma Packaging
- North America (US, and Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, Russia, France, and Italy)
- South Asia & Pacific (India, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand)
- East Asia (China, Japan, and South Korea)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) (Turkey, GCC Countries, and South Africa)
Ask for Customization @
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs