The Global Antenna, Transducer, and Radome Market was valued at US$ 10.2 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 30.1 Bn by 2032, finds Future Market Insights in a recent market survey. As per the findings of the report, it is projected that revenue through the Commercial segment in the Antenna, Transducer, and Radome Market will grow at 10.2% CAGR during the forecast period.
In many commercial applications, antenna, transducer, and radome are utilized together. Around 90% of companies use RFID tracking systems technology to track products in global e-commerce because it is less expensive, more flexible, and easier to install than wired competitors. It also provides superior security.
Get a Sample PDF of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1909
The use of these antennas in satellite communication and autonomous vehicles, which connect remote and inaccessible locations with the simplicity of network planning. This is owing to wireless software setting of frequency and power, which propels the market. As a result, the commercial end-use generates the highest revenue in the antenna, transducer, and radome market.
“More consolidation amongst different product components in the Antenna, Transducer, and Radome market can significantly reduce the cost of manufacturing which can help generate more revenue for the company.” comments an analyst at Future Market Insights.
Some of the recent developments by key providers of the Antenna, Transducer, and Radome Market are as follows:
· In June 2021, European Alliance for Deep Space antennas partnered with European Space Agency to provide technical assistance for deep antenna installation at Norcia station in Australia. This next-generation 35-meter antenna helps improve the communication capability of ESA in Ka, X, and K bands.
· In May 2021, BlueHalo was awarded a three-year contract by the U.S. Air Force’s Research laboratory of amount US$ 5.9 Mn for the development of antenna technologies for command and tracking operations.
· In April 2021, Smiths Interconnect and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation to co-develop an antenna system based on a G-band satellite for the japan government space agency. According to the contract, the company will develop and design the component for the next-generation microwave scanning radiometer 3 (AMSR3) based on a dual-band antenna.
· In March 2021, the United States government to jointly develop an advanced antenna technology solution for hypersonic applications with CAES.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1909
At present, Antenna, Transducer, and Radome Market manufacturers are largely setting up Joint ventures/mergers for the development of innovative products.
The key companies operating in the Antenna, Transducer, and Radome Market include
- AeroVironment Inc.,
- Airbus S.A.S.,
- Azimut Yachts,
- BAE Systems PLC,
- Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.,
- Cobham PLC,
- General Dynamics,
- Honeywell International Inc.,
- HR Smith Group of Companies,
- Iridium Communications Inc.,
- L3 Technologies,
- Leonardo S.p.A,
- Lockheed Martin,
- Northrop Grumman,
- Orolia SA,
- Qinetiq Group PLC,
- Raytheon Technologies,
- Stt-systemtechnik GmbH,
Thales S.A., The Boeing Company, Astronics Corporation, Finmeccanica SpA, and Exelixis Inc.
Key Segments Covered in Antenna, Transducer, and Radome Market Survey
Antenna, Transducer, and Radome Market by Product:
- Antenna & Transducers
- Parabolic Reflector Antenna
- Flat Plane Antennas
- Solid Laminate
- Dielectric Space Frame
- Metal Space Frame
Antenna, Transducer, and Radome Market by Platform:
- Telecom Towers
- Ground Vehicles
- Air Traffic Control
- Command Centers
- Commercial Vessels
- Military Vessels
- Commercial Aircraft
- Bussiness & General Aviation
- Military Aircraft
- Unmanned Arial Vehicles
Antenna, Transducer, and Radome Market by End-user:
Antenna, Transducer, and Radome Market by Frequency:
Antenna, Transducer, and Radome Market by Application:
- Navigation & Surveillance
Antenna, Transducer, and Radome Market by Region:
- North America Antenna, Transducer, and Radome Market
- Latin America Antenna, Transducer, and Radome Market
- Europe Antenna, Transducer, and Radome Market
- Asia Pacific Antenna, Transducer, and Radome Market
- Middle East & Africa Antenna, Transducer, and Radome Market
Report Customization available @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1909
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org