The size of the worldwide industrial PC market, which surpassed US$ 5 Billion in 2021, is anticipated to increase at a respectable CAGR of 6% between 2022 and 2032, achieving a worth of US$ 9.4 Billion by the end of that year. The global industrial PC market is expanding as a result of the increasing demand for industrial PCs from a variety of industries, including the automotive, oil & gas, electronics, and pharmaceuticals.
Request For Sample PDF @
- The manufacturing operations of many industries, including semiconductor, consumer electronics, and automotive, are predicted to grow dramatically in the APAC area.
- In the year 2021, the industrial PC market size in the United States was worth US$ 1.1 billion.
- China, the world’s second-largest economy, is expected to reach a market capitalization of US$ 901.7 million by 2026, representing a 6.5 per cent CAGR over the study period as per the emerging trends in the industrial PC market.
- Japan and Canada are two other critical geographic markets, with forecasted growth rates of 3.5 per cent and 3.9 per cent, respectively, over the analysis period.
- Over the projection period, the Semiconductor & Electronics segment is expected to increase at a rapid pace.
“Manufacturing companies witness a high demand for industrial IoT as the manufacturing sector steadily moves toward digitalization with increased awareness of resource optimization in manufacturing firms, and robust regulatory necessities to safeguard protection and reliability in production plants are all driving market growth.”—opines a FMI analyst.
Leading industrial PC producers like IEI integration Corporation and Advantech Solutions are constantly concentrating on creating cutting-edge products that can successfully meet end-user demands. Additionally, they are implementing growth strategies to gain a competitive edge in the global industrial PC market, including partnerships, acquisitions, new product launches, collaborations, etc. For example,
Advantech, a top provider of industrial computing platforms, introduced its new TPC industrial panel PCs of the TPC-300 series in November with a focus on IoT and machine automation.
Onlogic, a leading manufacturer of industrial computer hardware and an IoT service provider, unveiled rigged industrial computers running 12th Gen Intel Alder Lake in January 2020.
Talk With Expert @
- Panel IPC
- Rack Mount IPC
- Box IPC
- Embedded IPC
- DIN Rail IPC
By Sales Channel:
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
By End-use Industry:
- Process Industries
- Discrete Industries
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Request a Complete TOC @
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org