The global airless packaging market is predicted to register a CAGR of 4.7% over the forecast period, as per FMI’s analysis. The industry’s size is anticipated to increase from US$ 5.9 billion in 2023 to US$ 9.5 billion by 2033 end.
The airless packaging industry has high scope for expansion in the forecast period. This can be attributed to the ground-breaking innovations taking place in the market. Companies are now developing sustainable airless packaging that help reduce environmental impact and carbon footprint. For instance, APC PACKAGING has come up with a patented airless refillable system. The newest innovation incorporates a replaceable and disposable inner cartridge, thereby taking a significant move towards sustainability. This innovation is cost-effective and easy to use, which, in turn, is expected to boost its adoption among various brands.
Request a Report Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12674
The rising adoption of airless packaging for better functionality and extra value to the consumer experience is expected to push market growth. Airless technology helps eliminate the risk of contamination, loss of fragrance, prevents evaporation, and financial waste as the product construction allows consumers to utilize 98%+ of the product. This technology is gaining prominence in the packaging of beauty products, from cosmetics to skincare. Even leading dermatologists are in favor of this technology. As a result, brands in huge numbers are turning towards airless technology for its user-friendly design methods.
Top Highlights from the FMI’s Analysis of the Airless Packaging Market:
- The United States airless packaging industry is projected to witness significant market share over the oncoming years. The market in the region is being driven by the thriving beauty and personal care industry. Along with this, surging population of working women is also showcasing purchasing pattern that reflects preference for premium quality cosmetics.
- The China market is projected to assume rapid pace over the forthcoming years. The market is being propelled by the inflating levels of GDP in the country. Growing inclination towards natural and organic products is also catalyzing demand for airless packaging.
- The plastic-made airless packaging, on the basis of materials, is expected to maintain its market dominance in the years to come. Leading share of plastic can be credited to its favorable attributes, such as easy to mold, affordable, and light weight.
- Based on packaging type, bottles and jars hold sizeable share of the market. The structure of these products helps easy integration of airless pumping mechanisms. Jars and bottles are highly preferred due to their low cost and significant aesthetic appeal.
Stay Up-to-date with Recent Market Developments as Observed by FMI
- In June 2022, Seacliff Beauty launched mono-material airless packaging, which is metal-free, consisting of 100% polyethylene (PE) that allows easy collection, recycling, and disposal. Sugarcane PE is another option for packaging. This innovation comes in three variations.
- In December 2022, APC PACKAGING introduced in-stock airless AWP pump to meet the surging demand for custom version.
- In October 2022, LUMSON S.p.A and PUSTERLA collaborated to develop XPaper, an airless pouch technology. This system is made of cardboard and is 100% recyclable.
These products are inviting increasing demand from different industries like skincare and healthcare as these bottles would aid in the prevention of contamination and help in extending the shelf life. Hence, elevated demand for various cosmetic and skincare products such as creams, foundations, and serums along with a demand for a longer shelf life of the same products is expected to foster growth for the target market.
At present, Europe accounts for the largest share of the global airless packaging market. Owing to the strong presence of numerous renowned fashion and cosmetic brands, particularly in Paris, the region holds over 35.5% of the market. Different skincare brands across Europe are accentuating the use of sustainable airless packaging for addressing rising concerns associated with sustainability and protection of the product against oxidation. All of these considerations boost the overall market growth of airless packaging in the global space.
“Increasing demand for a wide range of cosmetic products as well as a growing need for a longer shelf life of the same augments the global sales of the airless packaging market during the forecast period,” says an FMI analyst.
- Heightened demand from different industry verticals, particularly the cosmetic sector, will strengthen the market.
- The airless packaging market in the U.S. will acquire about 23.9% of the global market share by 2032.
- China’s airless packaging market will expand 2.2 times the current value during 2022-2032.
- Plastic airless packaging will witness heightened demand while accounting for 66.3% of the global market share.’
- Airless bottles will grow at a standard 5.1% CAGR over the forecast period.
Get More Information on this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/airless-packaging-market
Aptar Group Inc., Albea Beauty Holdings S.A., Silgan Holdings Inc., Lumson SPA, HCP Packaging, Quadpack Industries, Libo Cosmetics Company, Fusion Packaging, WestRock Company, ABC Packaging Ltd., Raepak Ltd., COSME Packaging, Eastar Cosmetic Packaging, Andler Packaging Group, and Cospack America Corp., among others are some of the major players in the airless packaging market profiled in the full version of the report.
Major market players are focusing on capacity expansion to cater to the growing demand. These organizations are investing more into the expansion of their current facilities, developing sustainable and innovative products to meet the elevated demand for sustainable packaging. Mergers, acquisitions, and collaborations are some other tactics employed by major businesses in the field.
More Insights into Airless Packaging Market Report
In its latest report, FMI offers an unbiased analysis of the global airless packaging market, providing historical data from 2015 to 2021 and forecast statistics for 2022 to 2032. To understand the global market potential, growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of packaging type (bottles, jars, tubes), material (plastic, glass), dispensing system (pumps, dropper, twist & clicks), and region.
According to the latest FMI reports, based on segmentation, the plastic segment will exhibit tremendous growth and generate an incremental opportunity of US$ 2.3 Bn during 2022-2032. By type, the bottle segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the assessment period.
Based on region, the airless packaging market in the U.S. will exhibit notable growth due to heightened demand for airless glass cosmetic bottles and jars. The country’s airless packaging market will facilitate a growth opportunity of US$ 680 Mn during the projected period. The U.S. currently holds the largest share in the cosmetic jars market. This bodes well for the overall target market in this region. In China, too, the market is expected to experience considerable growth during 2022-2032.
Use promo code ->> FMITODAY to get a flat 20% discount
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Impact of Covid-19
3.3. Macro Factors and Forecast Factors
3.4. Value Chain Analysis
4. Global Airless Packaging Market Analysis 2015-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2032
4.1. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Bn) & Volume (Tons) Analysis, 2015-2021
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Bn) & Volume (Tons) Projections, 2022-2032
Report for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-12674
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports