The global folding gluing machine market is set to enjoy a valuation of US$ 606.8 Mn in 2022, and is predicted to expand at a steady CAGR of 4.5% to reach a valuation of US$ 793.8 Mn by 2028. Automatic folding gluing machines hold a mammoth 81.1% share in the global market at present. Increasing demand from the packaging sector for packaging boxes will drive demand for folding glue applicator machines over the years to come.
Request Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7595
Riding on the steady demand over the recent past due to the successful intervention of industrial automation, automatic folding gluing machines hold clear dominance over semi-automatic counterparts in the folding gluing machines landscape. Steady adoption of semi-automatic folding gluing machines however prevails among SMEs targeting higher production line efficiency.
At the moment, automatic folding glueing machines possess a massive 81.1 percent share of the global market. Demand for folding glue applicator machines will rise in the coming years as the packaging industry’s demand for packing boxes grows.
Key Insights Drawn from the Global Folding Gluing Machines Market Report
- The global revenue through folding gluing machines will surpass a value of US$ 5 Bn by this year’s end, witnessing a moderate Y-o-Y growth of around 4% over 2021.
- Straight line and crash lock fold types of folding gluing machines collectively hold a massive value share of over 60%.
- Food and beverages register maximum consumption of folding gluing machines.
- Highest growth potential exists in Asia Pacific, in terms of adoption of folding gluing machines.
- Sales of automatic folding gluing machines account for more than 80% of the total market revenue.
- Introduction of more compatible, communicative, and ergonomically designed folding gluing machines is trending the market, targeting enhanced productivity at reduced costs.
- Customized corrugated packaging trend in the E-commerce/E-tail world is playing a vital role in fueling sales of innovative folding gluing machines.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-7595
Convenience Foods Uphold F&B to Remain Largest End Use Sector Utilizing Folding Gluing Machines
In 2017, the global consumer expenditure on food and beverage products was registered roughly around US$ 6.5 trillion, i.e. nearly 8.5% of the GDP. F&B sector accounts for a remunerative 55% share in the folding gluing machines landscape, according to the Future Market Insights’ study.
Food sector, the top consumer of folding gluing machines, is witnessing a prominent push to revenue generation through dry foods and snacks segment. “The popular wave of processed, packaged, and convenience foods is substantially driving the demand for folding gluing machines worldwide, especially in developing Asian economies where the growth is likely to be concentrated in the near future,” explains a senior research analyst at FMI.
Moreover, frozen and chilled food products are contributing a sizable revenue share to folding gluing machines market. The analyst uncovers, “Non-alcoholic beverages continue to bring in lucrative business opportunities for folding gluing machines manufacturers, enabling beverages segment to secure the second end user sport in folding gluing machines market”.
Buy Now/Purchase @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/7595
Key Segments of Folding Gluing Machines Market Survey
Folding Gluing Machines Market by Machine Type:
- Automatic Folding Gluing Machines
- Semi-Automatic Folding Gluing Machines
Folding Gluing Machines Market by Fold Type:
- Straight Line Boxes
- Pocket Fold Boxes
- Crash Lock Boxes
- Multi Corner Boxes
Folding Gluing Machines Market by End User:
- Folding Gluing Machines for Food
- Folding Gluing Machines for Beverages
- Folding Gluing Machines for Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Folding Gluing Machines for Electrical & Electronics
- Folding Gluing Machines for Automotive
- Folding Gluing Machines for Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Folding Gluing Machines for Other Consumer Goods
Rewarding Opportunities Reside in APAC, 1/3rd of Region’s Revenue Belongs to India & ASEAN Countries
The regulatory bodies based in Asian economies are pushing investments in manufacturing sector which have been translating into steadily growing demand for folding gluing machines in recent years. As reported by FMI’s study on global folding gluing machines landscape, India and ASEAN countries collectively account for around 1/3rd share in Asia Pacific’s market value.
Strong presence of a large number of F&B manufacturers within the region are predominantly shaping the adoption pattern of folding gluing machines. Moreover, India’s per capita packaging consumption was on an average 5.5 kg in 2017, pointing to an ample opportunities for folding gluing machines adoption.
Western European market for folding gluing machines is driven by favorable orientation of manufacturers towards industrial automation. North American market is however expanding at a relatively lower pace owing to consistently falling beverage consumption levels.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years
Future Market Insights Inc.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse all Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports