In a recent analysis, Future Market Insights predicted that the global market for dextrose monohydrates would reach US$ 4.79 billion by 2022. It is anticipated to reach 7.3 billion by 2032, starting to increase at a 4.3% CAGR in valuation. The demand for dextrose monohydrate will probably make up a portion of the global food processing industry in 2022.
Dextrose monohydrate is used in powder and tablet form and in isotonic and hypertonic solutions for medical purposes. It is combined with vitamin D and minerals such as calcium are used for the preparation of glucose tablets. It is also used to treat diabetic patients’ hypoglycaemia. In combination with ascorbic acid it can be used to treat various disorders, heart problems and concerns pertaining to intoxications.
To Get Sample Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11607
Dextrose monohydrate finds increasing use in confectioneries. It is commonly used in the manufacturing of diverse confectionery items such as chewing gums and chocolates. It also has great preservative properties, which increases the end product’s shelf life. This has contributed to increased use of dextrose monohydrate in confectionaries.
It includes in-depth insights into the dextrose monohydrate market. Some of these are:
- The estimated value of the market was at US$ 4.1 Bn in 2020.
- North America dextrose monohydrate market is expected to account for highest revenue share.
- On the basis of form, food grade accounts the highest share.
- Among the application segment, the bakery & confectionery segment is projected to hold highest share in terms of revenue.
- Dextrose monohydrate has high nutritional value and is commonly used as a sweetener in the food and beverage industry as well as in the pharmaceutical industry.
“The rising demand for dextrose monohydrate in food sector will propel growth. In addition to this, the rising use in pharmaceuticals for the development of antacid suspensions, rising purchasing ability of consumers and shifting individual lifestyles are some factors that are expected to drive the in the years to come. Market players are likely to take cue from changing consumer preferences to develop products and gain competitive advantage,” said a lead analyst at FMI.
Who is Winning?
The global dextrose monohydrate market is highly competitive market. The presence of major players operating are Tereos, Global Sweeteners, Cargill, Roquette, Ingredion, Tate & Lyle, ADM, Xiwang Group, Lihua Starch, Zhucheng Xingmao Corn Developing among others. The report will offer a comprehensive outlook into the competitive landscape of the market. Strategies adopted by the market players are assessed in details. Furthermore, the report offers insights into investment feasibility across various segments and provides recommendations to help the market players gain competitive advantage.
Buy Complete Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/11607
Get Valuable Insights into Dextrose Monohydrate Market
Future Market Insights, in its new report, presents an unbiased analysis of the global dextrose monohydrate market, covering historical demand data and forecast figures for the period between 2020 and 2030. The study divulges compelling insights into growth witnessed in the market. On the basis of product type, market is segmented into food grade, medical grade and others. On the basis of application, market is segmented into beverages, dairy foods, bakery & confectionery, convenience food, pharmaceuticals and others. Regionally, the market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania and MEA.
DEXTROSE MONOHYDRATE MARKET – KEY RESEARCH FINDINGS
- The dextrose monohydrate market will expand at a CAGR of 2% between 2020 and 2030
- The food industry utilizes dextrose monohydrate as a preservative to increase the shelf life of packaged foods
- North America would remain at the driver’s seat in the dextrose monohydrate market
- Europe and Asia Pacific to remain attractive markets for dextrose monohydrate
- The market is witnessing a demand upswing in bakery & confectionery segment
- In addition, the rapidly expanding beverages industries, soaring overall economic mechanisms and need for quality food products are expected to drive growth
Talk to Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11607
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports