The global cocoa based polyphenols market is set to witness an impressive growth rate of 5.8% over the forecasted years of 2022 to 2032. The cocoa based polyphenols market size is anticipated to reach a valuation of around US$ 153.2 Billion by the end of year 2032 from the current valuation of US$ 87.1 Billion in 2022.
Consuming polyphenols improves health and is also very successful at controlling weight resulting in its rising demand across several age groups. Recent developments in the cocoa based industry have shown the benefits of cocoa in nutritious goods owing to its large polyphenol content.
These beverages often characterized of having great immune-boosting properties. Adoption of ingredients like cocoa-based polyphenols in order to attract consumers have set the present market very lucrative for its growth.
Emerging organic trends in the market is witnessed to have fuelled the plant based polyphenols market. Cocoa based polyphenols market players have also surged the demand by emphasising on marketing the cocoa-based polyphenols product across global markets.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @
Consumers’ acute worry for their general health and wellness as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic has led them to seek out healthier alternatives in food and drinks in an effort to strengthen their immune systems. Due to this reason, years following the outbreak of pandemic have witnessed a major boost in the cocoa based polyphenols market adoption trends along with other healthier alternatives.
Cocoa-based polyphenols market players are required to obtain approvals for their products in order to ensure that they are in compliance with environmental and health regulations that poses as a major hindrance for them.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The overall growth of the global based polyphenols market is estimated to be around US$ 66.1 Billion over the forecast decade covering the years 2022 to 2032, by following the average CAGR of 5.8%.
- The functional beverages segment is the most lucrative category for the coca based polyphenols market trends that occupies almost 32.7% of the revenue generated.
- On the other hand the segment of the cocoa based polyphenols market for dietary supplements is exerting a rapid hike in growth owing to its growing popularity and wider supply of packaging products.
- Asia Pacific is the emerging region for the coca based polyphenols market that contributes for more than 35% of the market share in the present market.
- There is a rising trend of nutritional supplements in the North America region that is anticipated to drive the sales of cocoa based polyphenols in the US and Canada.
ADM, Barry Callebaut, Kemin Industries, Mars, Incorporated, Naturex S.A, Nutra Ingredients Limited, Polyphenols AS, Ajinomoto Natural Specialities, Sabinsa, BERKEM, and Diana Food are just a few of the major participants in the sector.
These companies are among the cocoa based polyphenols market key players that meet the rising demand from a variety of end-use sectors, including the food and beverage, healthcare, personal care, and pharmaceutical industries.
Recent Developments in the Global Packaging Market:
- The Fytexia Company is offering a custom mechanism programme for choosing polyphenol supplies and blending them to develop recipes that are specifically tailored to the needs of users looking for natural sources of antioxidants to fortify their products with polyphenols. In 2019, Company launched Oxxynea O, a range of bioactive polyphenols that are extracted from natural plant products of fresh herbs, olive, grape, and cocoa.
Cocoa Based Polyphenols Market by Segmentation
- Functional Foods
- Functional Beverages
- Dietary Supplements
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Before Buying, Visit for Customization @
How is the Start-up Ecosystem in the Global Cocoa Based Polyphenols Market?
Due to expanding middle class and booming economy, the global market is becoming a source of substantial spending for consumers. Due to its highly fragmented and disorganized industry, the market is providing enormous development prospects to both local and foreign cocoa based polyphenols enterprises.
As evident from the new market research report on cocoa based polyphenols by FMI, several start-ups have emerged with a target of capitalizing on the growing preference for organic and natural food ingredients among urban people. Most of the new cocoa based polyphenols market players entering the sector are heavily relying on online channels for marketing and distribution of their products.
Explore FMI’s Extensive ongoing Coverage on Chemicals & Materials Domain
Para-tert-Octylphenol (POTP) Market: According to latest research, the demand of Para-tert-Octylphenol is anticipated to grow with a significant growth rate of about 4.5% to 6.0% in between the coming assessment period of 2021-2031.
Nonylphenol Ethoxylates Market: Nonylphenol ethoxylates are group of chemicals belonging to the family of alkyl phenol ethoxylates. They are colourless or light orange coloured and in the form of waxy solid or oily liquids.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favour the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/category/chemicals-and-materials
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs