VALLEY COTTAGE, N.Y. – According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the global market for air barriers is expected to increment at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period 2019-2029. This growth is largely attributed to the increasing demand from infrastructure & construction industries, rapid urbanization, and inflating disposable income.
In order to achieve energy-efficient construction, in recent times, builders are focusing on using products that deliver durability, energy-savings, and occupant comfort & health. In that regard, air barriers play a very vital role by providing high-performance moisture and creating sustainable, comfortable, and energy-efficient buildings. Nowadays, many builders are increasingly leaning towards green construction, thereby potentially raising the demand for air barriers. Moreover, they are considered mainstream building systems that comply with stringent building codes in the industry. In order to meet a unique building codes requirements, builders are paying attention towards appropriate installation of air barriers which help in creating continuous building envelopes and severely inhibit air migration.
Download the sample copy of Report with table of contents and Figures @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10868
“With growing investments and spending in private buildings, the construction industry is witnessing stability and subsequently driving the demand for air barriers in recent times. Furthermore, most of the construction players will start investing in green buildings which is expected to fuel the air barriers market growth,” says FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways – Air Barriers Market Study
- By the end of 2029, spray foam is expected to hold a major share among all other air barriers. It is highly sustainable and allows heavy savings on energy costs in commercial and residential construction.
- Despite greater volume sales of gypsum for its relative compatibility for curved-surface application, the rate of adoption is expected to remain moderate due low durability of the product.
Preview Analysis Of 2019 Analysis and Review of Air Barrier Market by Product – Gypsum, Drywall, Plywood, OSB, Spray Foam, Fiberglass/Rockwool, and Cellulose for 2019 – 2029:https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/air-barrier-market
- Manufacturers are aiming at upgradation of manufacturing procedures to produce environment-friendly air barrier materials. In order to reduce carbon footprint, manufacturers have also developed spray foam insulations that align with global environmental trends.
- As a consequence, the market for environment-friendly and natural insulation materials for air barrier will continue to witness attractive growth in the following years.
- Adoption of air barriers in industrial facilities are expected to result in increased market share.
- Manufacturers are focusing on capitalizing on rapidly expanding residential and military buildings & bunkers sectors that are expected to register moderate growth rate in the following years.
- North America dominated the global market for the air barriers with a revenue share of 26% in 2018, driven by significant developments of private building sector.
- Market players are also eyeing Europe and South Asia for new growth opportunities, owing to booming construction industry. However, the installation rate will remain moderate in both regions.
Air Barrier Market – Competitive Scenario
The global air barrier market is consolidated, with a few market players dominating the overall supply and manufacturing process. High manufacturing costs, expensive raw materials, and intense competition from leading manufacturers will continue to pose as major threats for potential new entrants in the global air barriers market. In order to acquire a share of this lucrative market, small enterprises are investing in organic growth strategies with innovative product portfolio.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customized insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-10868
- Suspended Ceiling System Market
- Below 30 Hp Centrifugal Water Pump Market
- Ultra Violet (UV) Lamps Market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
Press Office: Press@futuremarketinsights.com