The global DNA polymerase market is predicted to grow at 6% CAGR throughout the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. Development in the field of DNA polymerase has been monumental in increasing the drug patent expirations and interest in generic biologics.
DNA polymerase plays a significant role in diagnostics applications due to its higher efficacy in synthesizing new strands of DNA. DNA polymerase is extensively used in PCR tests with hot start and high-fidelity DNA polymerase technologies garnering huge attention in the biomedical industry.
Increasing government investments towards modernization of healthcare facilities and elevated consumer spending on healthcare will boost the DNA polymerase market growth.
Renowned regulatory agencies are working towards developing generic biologics with minimal bio-processing interference and promoting the use of molecular diagnostics technology. These initiatives will fuel the market demand for the upcoming years.
Developed nations are focusing on colony screening assays, next-generation sequencing, and Sanger sequencing using DNA polymerase. According to a report in US National Library of Medicine, protein to protein interactions are a key part of DNA polymerase applications and regulation. Increasing research in these areas will heighten the market growth.
“Surging cases of cancer and other chronic and genetic diseases in addition to increasing government funding towards developing recombinant medicines will drive the DNA polymerase market growth during the forecast period,” remarks the FMI analyst.
- Presence of high tech healthcare infrastructure and pouring government and private funding towards treatment development in the U.S. will boost the market growth throughout the forecast period.
- The U.K. is expected to offer growth opportunities following the expansion of pharmaceutical industry and abundance of skilled professionals in the country. Increasing research collaborations between national agencies and research institutes coupled with increased funding for experimental medicine development will drive the market growth in the U.K.
- Rising government investment towards exploring and strengthening a fairly new DNA polymerase market will positively influence the market expansion in China.
- Rapid expansion of DNA polymerase market in Japan can be attributed to flourishing contract manufacturing sector on the top of increasing development in advanced healthcare technologies in the country.
- The swelling use of PCR based technologies and climbing investments towards forming distribution agreements will drive the DNA polymerase market demand.
- Increasing demand of forensic testing due to rapid rise in criminal activities across the globe will fuel the DNA polymerase market demand.
- Rapid development in the field of recombinant medicines to treat the chronic illness is expected to drive the market growth.
- Increasing prevalence of genetic mutation and other diseases and growing efforts towards incorporating DNA polymerase to find long term solution will intensify the market growth.
- Lack of awareness regarding application and utility of DNA polymerase hampers the market demand.
- Scarcity of skilled professionals to perform DNA polymerase and unavailability of modern medical infrastructure restricts the market growth.
- High cost of reagents used in DNA polymerase and presence of cheaper alternative methods will hinder the market growth.
Discover more about the DNA polymerase market with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. You will also find detailed market segmentation on
According to the study by Future Market Insights, Industry leaders are employing various strategies to deepen their market penetration into emerging markets. They are primarily focusing towards developing innovative products to standout in the highly competitive market.
New product launches will assist them in developing strong portfolios allowing them to consolidate their market position. They are also working towards getting faster approval from national and international regulation committees.
- BTIG collaborated with SVB Leerink in April 2021, to boost the DNA polymerase research in the field of protein research and proteomics, with the motive of expansion on molecular testing.
- Biocartis Group NV submitted the application for its Idylla™ MSI Test to US FDA 510(k). The Test is useful for invitro diagnostics, identification of colorectal cancer and microsatellite instability, and for differentiation from Lynch syndrome.
- Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource joined forces with Linac Coherent Light Source in March 2021, to perform structural biology experimentation with new x-ray methods with emphasis on biologics research.
Leading players profiled by FMI operating in DNA polymerase market are:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Merck KGaA
- Qiagen N.V.
- Takara Bio Inc.
- Illumina Inc.
- New England Biolabs Inc.
- Promega Corporation
Request a report sample with 228 pages to gain comprehensive insights athttps://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-801
More Insights on FMI’s DNA polymerase Market
The latest market study on global DNA polymerase market by Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation for the forecast period of 2021-2031. In order to gain a better perspective of the global market potential, its growth, trends, and opportunities, the market is segmented on the basis of:
- Prokaryotic DNA polymerase
- Eukaryotic DNA polymerase
- Molecular diagnostics companies
- Diagnostic laboratories
- Academic and research institutes
- Biopharmaceutical companies
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, & Rest of LATAM)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, & Rest of W. Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS Countries and Rest of E. Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, South Africa, Israel, & Rest of MEA)
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea, Australia, & Rest of APEJ)