The global organo modified bentonite market is expected to post comparatively higher gains through 2021, as key end-use industries emerge from the recessionary impacts induced by the coronavirus pandemic across 2020. Cessation of key oil & gas exploration projects significantly weighed down expansion prospects throughout the previous year.
As per FMI’s analysis, the organo modified bentonite posted modest gains in the historical period, expanding at a CAGR of nearly 3% until 2020. A largely sluggish hydrocarbon industry in the first half of 2019, followed by a temporary resurgence in the fourth quarter, and the subsequent deceleration in 2020 were primarily responsible for this inhibited trajectory. Likewise, natural gas production fell by 4% in 2020, according to the International Energy Agency.
Fortunately, prospects appear healthy across 2021, with world oil demand set to expand by 5.4 mb/d to reach 96.4 mb/d, exhibiting a recovery of 60% in volume terms. Hence, demand for organo-modified bentonite is set to aggrandize. In addition, surging demand for potable water is expected to sustain elevated growth, as global water shortage is poised to reach 40% by 2030, according to a United Nations’ report, fostering significant water treatment infrastructure development.
“The organo modified bentonite landscape is characterized by the presence of numerous regional level manufacturers with highly lucrative market shares. Hence, global level players are forging strong partnerships to deepen their presence,” says the FMI analyst.
- 1 Key Takeaways from FMI’s Organo Modified Bentonite Market Study
- 2 Organo Modifies Bentonite Market- Prominent Drivers
- 3 Organo Modified Bentonite Market- Key Restraints
- 4 Competitive Landscape
- 5 More Insights on FMI’s Organo Modified Bentonite Market
- 6 About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Organo Modified Bentonite Market Study
- Adsorbent/Absorbent applications to account for nearly one out of five deployments
- Water treatment to emerge as one of the fastest expanding end-use domains through 2031
- Over 9 out of 10 organo-bentonite sales shall occur in the US across North America, backed by a robust oil & gas industry
- UK to experience increased sales amid a flourishing industrial paints and coatings industry
- Germany to account for a substantial share in organo-bentonite, attributed to the presence of large reserves
- High presence of local manufacturers to boost organo-modified bentonite sales across China
- Heightened demand across the foundry and oil & gas industries is stimulating demand in the Russian and Mexican markets
Organo Modifies Bentonite Market- Prominent Drivers
- Heightened demand for environmentally friendly alternatives to accelerate growth prospects
- New opportunity frontiers across the pharmaceuticals, personal care and water treatment are heightening expansion prospects
- Demand for more effective petroleum adsorption fractions is increasing the scope for organo modified bentonite applications
Organo Modified Bentonite Market- Key Restraints
- Restricted global supply attributed to curbs on bentonite mining due to perceived depletion may hinder expansion prospects
- Presence of lead is expected to restrain uptake, attributed to its perceived adverse impacts on the human body
Request a report sample with 200 pages to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13031
Elementis, BYK, Laviosa, MI-Swaco, HuaTe Corp., Lamberti, Tolsa, Camp Shining, Unitech Chemicals (Zibo), Zhejiang Anji Tianlong Organic Bentonite Co. Ltd., Manek Group, Changxing Guangda New Materials Co. Ltd., and Zhejiang Qinghong New Material Co. Ltd. are some prominent organo modified bentonite manufacturers profiled by FMI’s report. Key expansion strategies include forging long-term collaborations with prospective end-users, acquisition of small and medium scale manufacturers and new product launches.
Zhejiang Anji Tianlong is a prominent organo-modified bentonite manufacturer. Presently, the company produces a broad range of organo-bentonite for rheological additives. Some of its products include the BT-818, BT-828, BT-838, and BT-827 grade bentonite respectively.
Similarly, Zhejiang Qinghong New Material Co. Ltd. manufactures the 801-B organic bentonite rheological additive. It is a thickening, anti-sinkable, anti-sagging and thixotropy additive, suitable for usage in all solvent paint and coatings, sealing compounds, cast coatings and grease among other applications.
More Insights on FMI’s Organo Modified Bentonite Market
Future Market Insights has published a market research report on the organo-modified bentonite market that contains global industry analysis for 2016–2020 and opportunity assessment for 2021–2031. The report provides insightful analysis of the organo-modified bentonite market through three different segments- application, end use and region. The organo-modified bentonite market report further provides demand trends of different types across industry verticals, a comprehensive list of service providers in the market along with a detailed overview of the parent market.
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on the Chemicals & Materials Domain
Specialty Paper Market: The specialty paper market study by Future Market Insights (FMI) provides a detailed overview of the new trends while incorporating the effect of the pandemic on demand-supply pattern, and growth & restraining factors during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. Market dynamics have been presented on the basis of prominent drivers, trends and opportunities prevailing across key geographies for the aforementioned decade.
Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market: ESOMAR-certified market analysis and consulting company Future Market Insights (FMI) provides insights driving EPP foam market demand in latest report. Additionally, to find the effect of COVID-19 on the EPP foam market in general, the study monitor global EPP foam sales in 20+ high-growth markets and addresses their end-user in particular.
Acetone Market: In a new study, ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers critical insights on key factors that influence the demand for acetones. The report covers global demand for acetone in more than 20 high potential markets, in addition to an in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global acetone market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.