Micro flute paper continues to gain significant traction in the packaging industry, as it extensively used in the structure of corrugated packaging that particularly comes in the shape of boxes, trays, and clamshells. As indicated by a new Future Market Insights (FMI) study, the global micro flute paper market is expected to record a steady CAGR of 4% during the forecast period (2019 – 2029). Micro flute paper remains preferred for ready retail packaging applications. Moreover, the food & beverage sector endeavors to accumulate the shelves with products that weigh less by utilizing micro flute packaging materials.
A combination of linerboard and fluted sheet lowers the overall packaging weight that results in cost-efficient transportation. Additionally, micro flute paper is considered a sustainable means for packaging that is likely to replace plastic, wood, and metal packaging in the near future.
Download a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures:https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-9965
Key Takeaways of Micro Flute Packaging Market Study
- E flute micro paper accounts for major share of manufacturers’ bottom lines, owing to its higher crush resistance and brilliant compression strength.
- As E flute paper ensures improved safety of packaged products during transportation and logistics, its demand would outperform its other counterparts over the forecast period.
- Recycled material for micro flute paper is expected to witness higher demand and investment as compared to their counterparts.
- Demand for recyclable packaging will continue to move on an upward swing, owing to its lower environmental impact.
- F type flute paper is projected to see high demand in Asia Pacific. End users are increasingly relying on F type flute paper, for its crush resistance, offset printing litho printing and flexo printing.
- Shelf-ready packaging is a promising trend boosting the utilization of micro flute paper. The PoP displays or eye-catchy shelf-ready displays easily attracts consumer’s attention and thus boosts sales.
- Key market players are centering on the production of moisture-resistant packaging solutions.
“Packaging converters are blending different kinds of micro flute paper to bring down transportation expenditure. A combination, for instance, EE flute provides better printing capability than other flutes and improves aesthetic appearance,” says the FMI analyst.
Europe Takes the Center Stage
Accounting for more than one-third of the global market value, manufacturers of micro flute papers eye numerous opportunities in Europe. Several European policymakers are forcing packaging converters to change towards sustainable packaging formats, considering mounting concerns of environmental pollution. Moreover, Europe’s micro flute paper market is expected to cross the US$ 1 Bn mark by 2026. Key players such as Cascade Sonoco Company provides a superior micro flute paper packaging solution that inclines to substitute wax coated packaging products. Moreover, micro flute paper manufacturers are increasing their investments in product innovation and research activities to improve the attributes of their products. Bringing down the foundation weight of flute paper is the current focus area of the manufacturers.
For information on the research approach used in the report, request methodology@https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-9965
Key players active in the global micro flute paper market could gain remarkable profits by strengthening their presence in unexplored markets of Asia Pacific, as it holds enormous prospects on the account of rapid development in retail-ready packaging in the region