Growing customer attention on wellness and health, together with awareness regarding healthier lifestyles as well as the potency of dietary supplements among today’s population has prompted the need for health supplements. Liquid capsule formulations are simpler to consume and get assimilated by the body quicker than tablets. This has led to surge in popularity of liquid-filled capsules in the nutraceutical sector.
Higher utilization of capsules has generated a steady requirement for efficient capsule filling solutions that is boosting the requirement for liquid capsule filling machines, all over the world. Subsequently, the global liquid capsule filling machines market is estimated to reach a valuation of close to US$ 210 Mn by the end of 2030.
“Key players of the liquid capsule filling machines market are concentrating on technological advancements to provide automated large-scale capsule production capabilities to cater to rapidly growing need for capsules in the global marketplace. Companies are further leveraging technologies that provide the consolidation of several procedures into one automatic capsule filling equipment. Moreover, top players are collaborating with or acquiring mid-sized companies to gain significant market share,” says the FMI analyst.
Download a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures:https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11140
Key Takeaways of Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market Study
- Drug manufacturing sector remain top end-users of liquid capsule filling machines and hold a relatively large share of the total market revenue.
- A majority of the pharmaceutical manufacturers have in-house filling stations, whereas mid-sized pharma companies incline towards outsourcing their filling requirements to contract manufacturers.
- Automatic liquid capsule filling machines are favored over semi-automatic ones.
- End-users that require uninterrupted output are highly likely to opt for fully-automatic machines, whereas small-scale pharma manufacturers and R&D labs rely on semi-automatic machines.
- Hardgel capsules hold a major value share of the liquid capsule filling machines market, as they are economical and easier to produce.
- Liquid capsule filling machines with the 12,000-25,000 C/hr output capacity generally are gaining traction as viable machine for higher speed with preciseness in commercial applications. The category is projected to generate an incremental opportunity of close to US$ 19 Mn by 2030.
- North America’s liquid capsule filling machines market will continue to maintain its lead, holding more than 35% of the global market value. This can be attributed to strong presence of leading pharmaceutical manufacturers and innovative R&D labs in the region.
For any queries linked with the report, ask an analyst@https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-11140
Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market – Competitive Landscape
Suheung Co., Ltd, Capsugel Inc. (Lonza Group), and Syntegon Technology GmbH are identified as the top three players of the global liquid capsule filling machines market, accounting for over 40% of the total revenue. Several organized tier-II players function at regional levels and offer contract production services, in addition to selling refurbished and new liquid capsule filling machines.
It is pertinent to note that the number of small-scale unorganized players is relatively low, and may not influence the global market dynamics to a great extent. The global liquid capsule filling machines market is thus distinguished by the leading players and their pricing strategy
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Future Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44-(0)-20-7692-8790
Press Office: Press@futuremarketinsights.com