The hyaluronic acid products market is likely to reflect healthy growth with a CAGR of over 6% through 2031. Wide scope of applications particularly in the healthcare sector, including arthritics, cosmetic procedures, and ocular disorder applications are expected to generate key opportunities for growth in the near future. The use of hyaluronic acid in personal care products including shampoos, moisturizers, conditioners, and creams will generate significant revenue growth opportunities in the industry with approval from regulatory bodies.
“Higher awareness in terms of wellness and beauty standards will lead to increased application in cosmetic products. Hyaluronic acid is also extensively used in treating conditions such as dry eyes, mouth sores, and aging skin. Growing scope of applications in biotechnology are gradually creating a conducive environment for market growth,” says the FMI study.
- 1 Hyaluronic Acid Products Market – Primary Takeaways
- 2 Hyaluronic Acid Products Market – Growth Factors
- 3 Hyaluronic Acid Products Market – Major Constraints
- 4 Expected Impact on Market by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Competition Landscape
- 6 More on the Report
- 7 Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Landscape
- 8 About FMI
- 9 Contact
Hyaluronic Acid Products Market – Primary Takeaways
- Three injection products are reflecting a relatively fast rate of growth owing to wider scope of healthcare applications.
- Applications in the aesthetic wellness sector including cosmetic surgery procedures are holding dermal filler applications in the lead.
- Demand for anti-aging products among a large geriatric population bolsters sales in the United States.
- China and India represent high potential markets owing to increased use of hyaluronic acid in the personal care sector.
Hyaluronic Acid Products Market – Growth Factors
- Potential for wound healing through inflammation regulation properties will generate lucrative opportunities.
- Growing investments towards, joint, bones, and ocular treatments are widening scope of applications.
- Cultural transitions towards aesthetic wellness offerings and procedures will aid revenue growth.
Hyaluronic Acid Products Market – Major Constraints
- Soreness and redness side effects from osteoarthritis treatments hold back adoption rates.
- Concerns associated to the use of chemical ingredients in cosmetic products are hurting sales prospects.
The coronavirus pandemic has had a moderate effect on the global hyaluronic acid products market. Disrupted supplies of essential raw materials and a short-term slump in the sales of cosmetic products during the crisis period has hurt short term demand.
However, with relaxation of lockdown regulations, the market is headed towards a gradual recovery with the removal of restrictions on international trade, which are factors supporting the recovery of the market, creating a conducive environment for long-term growth.
Explore data on the hyaluronic acid products market with 197 figures, 41 tables and the ToC. You will also find market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-486
Some of the leading manufacturers participating in the hyaluronic acid products market are Anika Therapeutics Inc., Fidia Farmaceutici s.p.a, Sanofi, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Viatris Inc., Croma-Pharma, Seikagaku Corporation, Zimmer Biomet, Lifecore Biomedical LLC, LG Chem, Bioventus LLC, Smith & Nephew plc, Nestle, Shanghai Jingfeng Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Allergan plc, among others.
Major players operating in the global hyaluronic acid products market are investing extensively in product development and launch strategies to consolidate market position through portfolio expansion endeavors.
Poundland announced the launch of new retinol and hyaluronic acid skincare, anti-aging product lines in March 2021 in low- and mid-range prices. By Terry announced the launch of a multipurpose face cream which comprises 8 types of hyaluronic acid in its formulation to act as night cream, day cream, eye cream, and moisturizer. Loreal unveiled its Revitalift Derm Intensives Night Serum combining hyaluronic acid and retinol as an anti-aging formulation.
More on the Report
FMI provides in-depth insights on the hyaluronic acid products market. The market is segmented in terms of product (single cycle injection, three cycle injection, and five cycle injection), application (osteoarthritis, ophthalmic, dermal fillers, vesicoureteral reflux), and distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, drug stores, and specialty clinics), across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa).
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Landscape
Antibiotics Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Market: Find insights on the antibiotics active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) market with analysis of statistics, segments, players, influencers, and business strategies adopted over a 10-year forecast period.
Cytomegalovirus Treatment Market: FMI’s report on the cytomegalovirus treatment market provides insights on the market for 2018-2028. The study evaluates restraining forces, revenue sources, market leaders, and market strategies.
Retinal Biologics Market: An analysis on the retinal biologics market with data on opportunities, growth levers, regional markets, restraints, regulatory policies, and strengths of market leaders.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative