ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights’ coffee filter paper market report expects a significantly positive outlook through 2021, expected to surpass nearly US$ 550 million. Rising demand for incorporating sustainable packaging solutions is primarily underpinning expansion prospects. Furthermore, FMI projects a CAGR of nearly 5% through 2031.
Global coffee consumption increased by 1.3% in FY 2020-21, as social distancing measures were enforced, reports the International Coffee Organization. While analysts project a significant upswing, apprehensions abound regarding a possible deficit onset. According to Brazilian forecasting agency CONAB, less than 50 million bags are likely to be harvested in April 2021, compared to 63 million bags the previous year. Hence, sales of coffee filters are likely to take a dip for the short term.
Fortunately, markets such as India are expected to post credible gains, with production likely to increase to 5.3 million bags, stimulated by favorable weather as yields of Arabica and Robusta varieties improve. In spite of the inconsistencies in coffee production, demand for coffee filter will continue rising amid adequate supply of coffee across organized retail sectors.
“Prominent manufacturers are increasingly targeting emerging economies across the Asia-Pacific and South America, given their heightened global coffee production volumes, generating highly lucrative revenue pools for the upcoming forecast period,” remarks an FMI analyst.
- 1 Key Takeaways from FMI’s Coffee Filter Paper Market Study
- 2 Coffee Filter Paper Market- Prominent Drivers
- 3 Coffee Filter Paper Market- Key Restraints
- 4 Competitive Landscape
- 5 More Insights on FMI’s Coffee Filter Paper Market
- 6 About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Coffee Filter Paper Market Study
- By product type, cone and basket coffee filters to generate half of the total revenue
- 20 to 40 GSM coffee filter papers to expand nearly twofold throughout the forecast period
- High uptake is expected across institutional frameworks, generating over US$ 100 Mn incremental opportunity
- Preference for unbleached coffee filters is expected to register a significant incline
- US to account for over four out of five coffee filter paper sales across North America
- Growing number of specialty coffee shops to fuel sales across the UK
- Brazil to remain the global coffee filter paper powerhouse, given its lucrative share in global coffee production
Coffee Filter Paper Market- Prominent Drivers
- Increasing demand for paper based packaging to promote sustainability is heightening sales
- Easy availability attributed to the widening development organized retail is increasing coffee filter paper penetration
- Emerging markets such as Brazil & India are expected to emerge as key coffee filter paper manufacturing hubs, attributed to increased coffee production
Coffee Filter Paper Market- Key Restraints
- Preference for low-calorie beverage is limiting global coffee consumption, leading to dwindling coffee filter paper sales
- Availability of substitutes such as automatic and semi-automatic filter machine to pose a significant challenge
Discover more about the coffee filter paper market with 80 figures and 95 data tables, along with the table of contents. You will also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8082
Prominent coffee filter paper manufacturers in FMI’s analysis include Ahlstrom-Munskjö Oyj., Riensch & Held GmbH & Co. KG, BV Filtropa, TERRANOVA PAPERS SA, Neu Kaliss Spezialpaper GmbH, Melitta, Glatfelter Corporation, Purico Group Limited, KONOS GmbH, Animo B.V., Rockline Industries, Twin Rivers Paper Company and Thomas & Green. Offering sustainable packaging solutions remains the core marketing strategy of a majority of these manufacturers.
In 2018, Ahlstrom- Munskjö Oyj inaugurated a new plant in Madisonville, US, for furthering its high performance filtration material business, in growing response to demand for high performance material across engine and industrial applications. The investment has also proven beneficial for furthering the company’s packaging business, including coffee filter paper manufacturing.
Also, with regard to sustainable product offering, Riensch & Held manufactures the Finium® range of biodegradable paper tea and coffee filters. These unbleached paper filters are made of cellulose, manufactured without addition of adhesives or other binding agents.
More Insights on FMI’s Coffee Filter Paper Market
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global coffee filter paper market, analyzing historical demand from 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for 2021-2031. The study reveals growth projections on the coffee filter paper market on the basis of product type (cone filter, basket filter, V cone filter, disc filter, drip bag coffee filter and others), material type (bleached paper and unbleached paper), thickness (up to 20 GSM, 20 to 40 GSM and above 40 GSM) and end use (commercial use, household use and institutional use) across seven regions.
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on the Packaging Domain
Garbage Bags Market: In its new study, ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers insights about key factors driving demand for garbage bags. The report tracks the global sales of garbage bags in 20+ high-growth markets, along with analyzing the impact COVID-19 has had on the garbage bags industry.
Facial Pumps Market: The remarkable expansion of the beauty and cosmetics industry has been encouraging leading brands to launch innovative packaging solutions for easy application of cosmetics and skincare products. In its new study, ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers insights about key factors driving demand for facial pumps market.
Blow Fill Seal (BFS) Technology Market: FMI’s recent report on the blow fill seal (BFS) technology market elaborates on key expansion dynamics anticipated to shape the future outlook of the landscape across prominent geographies. Moreover, statistics about key segments along with a detailed competitive landscape enhance the reliability of this research study.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.