As per report by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global codeless testing market is estimated to register a valuation of over US$1.5 Bn in 2021, exhibiting a CAGR of over 15% during the forecast period of 2021-2031. The need for agile software development and DevOps methodologies is likely to drive the demand for codeless testing tools and services.
Technological advancements in the QA testing sector with the latest trends introducing IT field services will support developments in the market. Nowadays, the top priorities of enterprises around the world are including cost optimization.
Consequently, software firms believe in the incorporation of front-line IT methodologies for their business. Moreover, the advent of innovative technologies has brought the newest updates in development, software testing, delivery, and design.
Digital transformation is yet another important focus point for the enterprises and sectors that are leading into business analytics and cloud-based solutions. This trend of technological development is expected to support the growth of the codeless testing market significantly during the forecast period.
Variations in software testing methods will also affect QA and software testing. Enterprises have increased their budgets for software testing, mainly in industries such as transportation, energy, and utilities. The geographic expansion in emerging markets and large-scale implementation of model-based automation testing applications are the uncharted opportunities in the codeless testing market.
Moreover, owing to rapid technological advancements in the IT and telecom industry, there is an increase in demand for codeless testing tools. Advanced technologies have become essential in improving economic competitiveness.
Key Takeaways: Codeless Testing Market
- Codeless testing tools solutions are expected to exhibit growth at a high rate of over 20%, CAGR between 2021 and 2031 owing to the adoption of automated testing solutions in SMEs.
- Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are likely to exhibit increasing demand for codeless testing at a strong CAGR of above 21% over the assessment period.
- The market in India is expected to progress at a noteworthy CAGR of more than 25% through 2031, driven by adoption of cloud-based solutions.
- The U.S. will account for over 84% of the North America market, supported by the presence of key market players in the country.
- In the U.K., codeless testing sales are expected to increase at a CAGR of close to 16% over the next ten years, driven by applications in the research sector.
“With the advent of Agile and DevOps, the software testing industry is transitioning. Over the years, software testing methodologies have navigated through manual testing to record-and-playback sophisticated testing tools to test automation. Now, codeless automated testing is gaining ground, thereby propelling the demand for codeless testing tools,” says the FMI analyst.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Codeless Testing Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated growth of the codeless testing market, aided by applications in online banking, e-retail, and mobile applications for healthcare, entertainment, and more to achieve improved customer experience with faster delivery times.
The pandemic has accelerated the trend toward work from home, thereby creating major growth avenues for codeless testing solutions in several remote software applications while maintaining IT infrastructure.
In addition, the nation-wide lockdown imposed by the governments in all regions has influenced several enterprises to adopt digital and online platforms in their business models to maintain continuity in services. Hence, the codeless testing market is estimated to grow around 10% to 13% Y-o-Y from 2019 to 2021.