FMI blog offers its readers the most comprehensive, unbiased, and high-quality content from the best minds in the business. We publish content on a wide range of end-use industries, including F&B, IT, Automotive, Retail, Chemicals, and Healthcare. We encourage you to share your insights on the latest products, technologies, and services to raise awareness and empower our readers with actionable insights. To know the type of articles we accept, and to ensure you don’t send us something that’s already been covered, we highly recommend you explore our blog lucidly.
All entries are reviewed by our editors and whether a post makes it to our blog depends on a number of factors, including presentation, accuracy, originality, uniqueness, language, and overall quality. You can send your content to firstname.lastname@example.org; ensure you include your author-bio along with the mail.
Adhering to our content guidelines increases the likelihood of your post getting published. We strive to provide high-quality content to our readers, and the below-mentioned guidelines can help you create content that caters to the needs of readers. We request you to keep these guidelines in mind before you put pen to paper:
- All posts should be at least 500 words long. Including relevant images (copyright-free) and use of subheadings is highly encouraged.
- Content should be non-promotional. Please don’t overtly sell your products or services as we do not publish press releases. We recommend you to share high-quality posts that inform and educate the readers. We allow you to include a hyperlink to your website in the author-bio.
- In line with search engine guidelines, keywords should occur naturally in the content. Any attempt to stuff keywords can lead to rejection of your entry.
- We accept a high number of contributions every day, giving us little time to respond to those contributors whose work has not been approved. If you don’t see your post two weeks after submission, you are free to post it to other websites.
- We are strictly anti-plagiarism and recommend you to check your content for plagiarism before submitting it. Plagiarised content and posts that need thorough editing may be rejected straightaway.
- While our editors review each and every post, we are not in a position to cross-check data, figures, stats, etc. Accuracy of these lies with the contributor and we dissolve ourselves of any ambiguity that may arise due to use of incorrect data.
If you any questions that these guidelines haven’t covered, please send a mail to email@example.com. We will try to revert as soon as we can.