The rising use of allulose as a natural sweetener in bakery and cold drink industries drives the allulose market growth.
Future Market Insights, Dubai: The global allulose market is forecast to expand at an 8.2 % CAGR throughout the forecast period of 2021-2031. Allulose is derived from natural fruits and plant sources making it extremely popular among the vegan community. The rising demand from the sports community is driving the allulose sales.
Anti-inflammation and blood sugar regulatory properties of allulose paved way for the exponential growth of the allulose market. Allulose’s wide range of applications in health supplements, beverages, and pharmaceutical drugs is one of the growth drivers, evaluated ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights.
According to the study, the implementation of modern production technologies such as artificial intelligence in allulose manufacturing intended to reduce the risk of contamination and the overall cost is leading to increasing in allulose market sales.
“Rising prevalence of diabetes among the young population due to unhealthy lifestyle and excessive consumption of refined sugars in the form of cold drinks provides a favorable environment for allulose market growth,” remarks the FMI analyst.
Allulose Market: Key Takeaways
- The U.S. is forecast to experience impressive growth in the allulose market on the backs of approval from the government towards the use of allulose as general-purpose sweeteners.
- Allulose is expected to hit the European market upon approval from the European Commission by the end of the forecast period. Germany and U.K. are expected to emerge as key markets
- Increasing demand for organic food and growing awareness regarding healthy lifestyles and diets will create opportunities for growth in India.
- Rising government initiatives in South Africa towards health and wellness benefits will boost the market growth.
Allulose Market: Prominent Drivers
- Rising utilization of allulose in developing decongestants and cough syrups is expected to aid the allulose market growth.
- The growing application of allulose in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical drugs for lifestyle diseases is expected to boost the market demand.
- Growing research on qualities in allulose that enhance the immune system will bolster the market growth.
Allulose Market: Key Restraints
- The high cost of allulose in comparison with normal sugar hampers the market sales.
- Lack of availability of research regarding the long-term effect of allulose on the human body restricts the market growth.
- Possible side effects associated with the consumption of allulose hinder the market growth.
Allulose Market: Competitive Landscape
Leading players profiled by FMI operating in tilapia market include Bonumose LLC- At a Glance, Matsutani Chemical Industry Co. Ltd, CJ Cheil Jedang, Cargill Inc, Tate & Lyle PLC, Eat Just Inc., Anderson Global Group, Ingredion Incorporated, Samyang Corporation among others. According to FMI, Leading players are investing in the development of types of allulose products to cater to growing demands. They are also focusing on research and development of internationally approved products to expand their global foothold. Some players are also actively investing in capacity expansion. One such instance is Ingredion’s inauguration new allulose production plant in 2019, to mitigate growing demands from the Asia Pacific and the Americas.
More Insights on FMI’s Allulose Market
The latest market study on the global allulose market by Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation for the forecast period of 2021-2031. In order to gain a better perspective of the global market potential, its growth, trends, and opportunities, the market is segmented on the basis of form (Powder allulose, liquid allulose, crystal allulose), end-use (Food, beverage, pharmaceuticals), sales channel (food service providers, retail and households) and across major regions (North America, Latin America, East Asia, South Asia and Oceania, Middle East & Africa).
Discover more about the allulose market with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. You will also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13110