In 2023, the yogurt powder market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 274.3 million. According to Future Market Insights, the market could grow at a 7.5% CAGR between 2023 and 2033. Yogurt powder is a preferred option due to its high nutritional value and probiotic benefits. The market is therefore expected to reach US$ 535.4 million by 2033.
The popularity of healthy lifestyles and nutrient-rich diets is predicted to drive up demand for yoghurt powder. The chemical is beneficial to both digestive health and the immune system. The market for dehydrated yoghurt is expected to grow as consumers seek nutrient-dense snacks on the go.
The global yogurt powder market is being driven by the rising demand for yogurt powder in the food manufacturing and restaurant sectors. Several culinary products, such as morning cereals, snacks, pastries, ice cream, baby meals, and others, employ yogurt powder. The fact that yogurt powder has a longer shelf life than fresh yogurt is anticipated to increase demand for yogurt powder on the global market.
Get Sample Copy@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7871
Demand is anticipated to be driven by an increase in the product’s use in meals and salad dressings for both flavor and nutrition. The product’s high protein and calcium content makes it beneficial for reducing weight and enhancing intestinal health. Moreover, it is used in the creation of baked goods and confections.
Bakeries and confectionery makers are increasingly using yogurt-based powder as a result of growing customer awareness of the negative consequences of high sugar content, artificial colors, chemicals, and preservatives. In addition, the product has a longer shelf life than fresh yogurt, which is advantageous for bakeries and confectionery producers since it reduces wastage.
According to the shifting food trends, people are choosing meals that support their active lifestyles. Yogurt powder demand is being driven by consumers’ willingness to pay more for products with clean labels. Due to customers’ shifting food consumption habits as a result of rapid urbanization, the demand for skimmed milk yogurt powder has increased in emerging economies.
The yogurt powder market is dominated by Europe, then North America. While few individuals still consume conventional yogurt and are less aware of the advantages of yogurt powder, individuals in certain emerging countries still do. Given the increasing need for dairy products, the yogurt powder market could expand in nations like China.
Talk to Our Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-7871
- The market in the United Kingdom is anticipated to rise, exhibiting a CAGR of 18% through 2033.
- The United States is expected to develop at a 7.4% CAGR during the forecast period.
- With a CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period, Spain is predicted to develop promptly in the market.
- In China, the market is expected to proliferate, registering a CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period.
- Germany is estimated to grow decently registering a CAGR of 8.6% until 2033.
Key players in the yogurt powder market are Bluegrass Dairy & Food, Inc., Glanbia PLC, Epi Ingredients SAS, Bayerische Milchindustrie eG, BALTIMA Sp. z o.o., Armor Protéines, Döhler Dahlenburg, C.P. Ingredients Ltd, Dr. Suwelack, Kerry Group, Biogrowing, PreGel AMERICA, Inc., ACE International LLP, Ballantyne, Bempresa Ltd., and others.
These market players are concentrating on product innovation to fulfill the shifting consumer demand for convenient and wholesome snack choices. To draw customers, several businesses are releasing fresh yogurt powder products with distinctive flavors, formulations, and packaging. They are also collaborating with distributors and suppliers to broaden their market and boost sales. Certain manufacturers are looking at the market potential in the plant-based and vegan yogurt powder segment, while others are investing in research and development to increase the nutritional content and shelf life of their products.
- Yogurt powders were developed by Bluegrass Dairy & Food, Inc. to offer the same enlivening health and wellness benefits as regular yogurt. The company also released non-dairy plant-based powders. A wide range of product lines is complemented by its plant-based powders, which provide everything from a virtually comparable substitute to an earthy, all-natural snack.
- Bempresa Ltd. released Optimo Yogurt Powder. Optimo Yogurt Powder is created using cutting-edge technical techniques, maintaining all the properties of yogurt powder while having lower production costs. As a result, it becomes a highly cost-effective and high-quality substitute for products like cakes, candies, and bread.
Yogurt Powder Market by Category
- Skimmed Yogurt Powder
- Semi-Skimmed Yogurt Powder
- Whole Yogurt Powder
- Others (Passion Fruit, Blends)
- Food Industry
- Dips and Dressings
- Nutrition and Snack Bar
- Frozen Novelties
- Dry Mixes
- Others (Meat Products, Cereals)
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Food and Beverage Processors
- Cosmetic Manufacturers
- Store-Based Retail
- Modern Grocery Retailers
- Convenience Stores
- Food & Drink Specialty Stores
- Independent Small Groceries
- Online Retail
Visit for Customization Before Purchasing @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-7871
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark,
Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs