The global frozen vegetables market was worth US$ 32.4 Billion in the year 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 55.8 Billion by the year 2032 at a CAGR of 5.6% between 2022 and 2032. The consumers in emerging economies are opting for innovative food products that could be immediately consumed and also stored; so as to ensure longer life-span.
The working population prefers frozen vegetables in order to save money on purchasing and chopping vegetables on a regular basis. RaboBank recently conducted research, which discovered that importing frozen sweet potatoes (particularly from the United States) has increased exponentially in recent years.
Request Sample @
At the same time, hesitation regarding usage of vegetables that are chopped beforehand could restrain the frozen vegetables market going forward. This could be credited to the hiccup surrounding the reduction of nutritive value of these vegetables.
Future Market Insights has etched these facts with insights in its latest market study entitled ‘Frozen Vegetables Market’. It has its team of analysts and consultants to deploy a 360-degree approach in its primary, secondary, and tertiary modes of research.
“With several companies freezing food items for preserving them for long, the global frozen vegetables market is expected to witness persistence in the forecast period”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
Key Takeaways from Frozen Vegetables Market
- Europe holds more than 40% of the market share with the UK leading from the front. This could be credited to rising on-the-go consumption habits. Plus, there is a rise in the number of ‘convenience food sales outlets’ at the fuel stations, commercial locations, and driveways all over the UK.
- The Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a sizable rate in the frozen vegetables market in the near future with veganism taking the lead herein. Plus, there is a paradigm shift, i.e. shift from high-fat food products to high-protein and low-fat vegetables.
- North America holds more than 30% of the market share due to growing awareness amongst the population regarding health benefits associated with intake of low-calorie vegetables.
Competitively Frozen Vegetables
- The key participants of frozen vegetables market include Amy’s Kitchen, Inc., Ardo N.V., Bonduelle SCA, Bellisio Foods, Inc., Conagra Foods, Inc., Arena Agroindustrie Alimentari SPA, Findus Group, Goya Foods, Inc., H.J. Heinz Company, Iceland Foods Ltd., general Mills Inc., Nestle, Kellogg Co., B&G Foods, Inc., Aryzta AG, Flowers Foods, and likewise.
- The participants are engaging in various modes of organic and inorganic expansion to strengthen their position in the frozen vegetables market.
What does the Report freeze?
- The research study is based on product type (broccoli, green peas, asparagus, mushrooms, spinach, corn, green beans, and likewise), by end-use (food service industry and retail customers), and by distribution channel (direct and indirect (supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores, grocery stores, online retailers, and other channels).
- With realization of the fact that freezing helps in the retention of higher nutritional value in vegetables (inclusive of carotenes), the global frozen vegetables market is expected to grow on an astonishing note in the forecast period.
Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15255
Frozen Vegetables Market Outlook by Category
By Product Type:
- Green Peas
- Green Beans
By End Use:
- Food Service Industry
- Retail Customers
By Distribution Channel:
- Convenience Stores
- Grocery Stores
- Online Retailers
- Other Channels
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs