The grape seed extract in pet food application market is securing a valuation of US$ 43 million in 2023 and is rising to US$ 73.7 million by 2033. The market is registering a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period.
The grape seed extract is a dietary supplement derived from the seeds of grapes. It contains antioxidants that may help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Studies have also suggested that grape seed extract may have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
Recently, grape seed extract has been increasing as an ingredient in pet food products. Pet owners are looking for natural and holistic alternatives to traditional pet food ingredients for potential health benefits.
Get Sample Copy@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-840
The grape seed extract is preferred in pet food is due to its antioxidant properties. The section may help support a pet’s immune system and protect against oxidative stress, a common cause of chronic diseases. Additionally, grape seed extract may help promote cardiovascular health, joint health, and skin and coat health in pets.
It is important to note that using grape seed extract in pet food is still a relatively new trend. As with any dietary supplement or ingredient, consult a veterinarian before adding grape seed extract to your pet’s diet.
- The grape seed extract in pet food application market is expected to have a valuation of US$ 7 million by 2033.
- With a CAGR of 6%, the global market is increasing during the forecast period.
- The United States grape seed extract in pet food application market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 8% through 2033.
- Historically, the market secured a CAGR of 3% between 2018 and 2022.
Talk to Our Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-840
Who is Winning?
The key players fragment the market by adopting several marketing methodologies. A few of the key players in the grape seed extract in the pet application market may adopt the following strategic policies:
- Expansion of Product Line:Key players in the market may expand their product line by introducing new pet food products containing grape seed extract. This strategy can help companies differentiate themselves from competitors and attract new customers.
- Partnerships and Collaborations:Companies may form partnerships or collaborations with other players in the market to leverage their expertise and resources. For example, a company specializing in pet food production may collaborate with a company specializing in grape seed extract production to develop new products.
- Marketing and Promotion:Key players may invest in marketing and promotion campaigns to create awareness and increase product demand. This strategy can help companies improve their market share and attract new customers.
- Research and Development:Companies may invest in research and development to identify new applications for grape seed extract in pet food products. This strategy can help companies stay ahead of the competition and meet the evolving needs of pet owners.
- Mergers and Acquisitions:Key players may also engage in mergers and acquisitions to consolidate their position in the market and gain access to new markets or technologies. This strategy can help companies achieve economies of scale and enhance their competitive advantage.
Other Essential Players in the Market:
- NutriScience Innovations LLC
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Martin Bauer Group
- Indena S.p.A.
- BI Nutraceuticals
- Sabinsa Corporation
- Swanson Health Products
- NOW Health Group, Inc.
- Blue Buffalo Co., Ltd.
- Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Inc.
- Mars Petcare Inc.
- Nestlé Purina PetCare
- Royal Canin
Recent Developments in the Market:
- NutriScience Innovations LLC:In 2020, NutriScience Innovations introduced a new grape seed extract product called Nutri-Master GSPE. This product is a water-soluble grape seed extract used in pet food and other animal nutrition applications. According to the company, Nutri-Master GSPE has a high concentration of polyphenols and antioxidants, making it an ideal ingredient for supporting pet health.
- Naturals Best Inc.:Naturals Best Inc. has continued expanding its pet supplements that contain grape seed extract. In addition to its existing products, the company has launched several new accessories that feature grape seed extract as a key ingredient. These include ‘Healthy Coat for Dogs and Cats,’ ‘Calming Aid for Dogs and Cats,’ and ‘Immune Support for Dogs and Cats.’
- NaturVet: NaturVet has recently introduced a new line of pet supplements called ‘Vital Pet Life.’ This line includes several products that feature grape seed extract, such as Joint Support Soft Chews, Senior Advanced Soft Chews, and Immune Health Soft Chews. The company has also launched a new product called Hemp Quiet Moments, which contains hemp seed oil, melatonin, and other natural ingredients to help calm pets during stressful situations.
Grape Seed Extract in Pet Food Application Market by Category
By Animal Type:
By Product Type:
- Wet Food
- Dry Food
- Treats and Chews
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia & Pacific
- East Asia
- The Middle East & Africa (MEA)
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs