The global Ambulatory Surgical Centers market is expected to reach US$ 150.6 billion by 2033, at a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period.
The proliferation of ambulatory surgical centers is surging on account of accelerating demand for inpatient as well as outpatient care services. The escalating costs of healthcare at general hospitals have boosted the preference for ASCs among the public to get high-quality healthcare services. The ASCs offer adequate treatments to cure illnesses, along with providing many facilities including reimbursement policies and insurance options. Thus, providing a cost-effective treatment to patients, lower than the expenses incurred at hospitals.
At ASCs, physicians are in a better position to control expenses and patient experience. By concentrating on one specialty and owning the equipment, it becomes easier for healthcare providers to schedule procedures and run an operating room efficiently.
Sample of Research Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5071
Therefore, more physicians are opening up ASCs to cater to the growing demand for surgical procedures. Going forward, the ambulatory surgical centers market is being governed by the research and development activities initiated by key players for the advancement of the market.
Key Takeaways from the Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market:
- The U.S. market is predicted to maintain its prominent position over the forecast period as well, and reach US$ 73.5 billion by 2033. The market is predicted to record a CAGR of 4.5% from 2023 to 2033.
- In Asia Pacific, Japan is estimated to attain US$ 5.7 billion by 2033. The market valuation of Japan is significant than China, which attained US$ 5.3 billion in the same year.
- However, the growth of the market in China is projected to be 5% CAGR, greater than the 2.4% CAGR estimated for the market in Japan.
- Over the forecast period, the surgical services segment is projected to emerge as the leading service, recording a CAGR of 4.6%.The
- Increasing number of ASCs delivering high-quality outpatient surgical care is projected to contribute towards the progress of this segment.
Contact our Market Research Specialist: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-5071
News Featuring Market Developments by Key Players of Ambulatory Surgical Centers:
- In January 2023, Hudson Medical Center, a US$50 million and 1, 60,000 square foot facility, opened its gates for patients. At the same premises, the first ASC in St. Croix County, named Valley Surgery Center, will also be present. The center will be able to operate about 10,000 surgeries every year, after its commencement.
- In August 2022, HCA Healthcare, a major healthcare provider in the U.S., announced its acquisition of Stone Oak Surgery Center, in association with 11 physician partners. The latter is a San Antonio-based ASC, authorized by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), and offers multispecialty services. With this acquisition, HCA Healthcare will extend its footprint in San Antonio.
- Earlier, in January 2022, the company had revealed its decision to develop five new hospitals, offering all the necessary services in Texas. With this initiative, the company aims to cater to the rising need for healthcare services in the state.
List Encompassing Key Players Operating in the Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market:
- AmSurg Corp
- Tenet Healthcare
- HCA Holdings, Inc.
- Surgical Care Affiliates, Inc.
- Surgery Partners
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America
- Pinnacle III
- Proliance Surgeons
- Regent Surgical Health
- SurgCenter Development
Get Your Report Customize, Visit: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-5071
Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market by Category
By Centers Type:
- Single Specialty Centers
- MultiSpecialty Centers
- Hospital-Based Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Diagnostic Services
- Surgical Services
By Specialty Area:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR-certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel, and End Use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs