According to Future Market Insights, the market for maternity apparels in Europe was valued at US$ 409.84 Million in 2021. The Maternity apparel market in Europe is currently valued at US$ 431.15 Million and is expected to reach US$ 715.79 Million by 2032. Consumers are spending more on fashion clothing as a result of improved economic conditions and rising disposable incomes, which will spur the market’s growth in this region.
New innovations in clothing that are both organic and ray proof are among the latest trends and opportunities in the market over the forecast period. Increased sales in online shops as well as the presence of innovative innerwear products are expected to grow the market for maternity apparel in this region. As the population of urban areas grows, and the number of working pregnant women increases, the demand for maternity clothing is expected to soar.
Also, the maternity apparel market has grown at an exponential rate over the years due to the increasing spending power of women, who purchase a significant amount of money on maternity wear, particularly in comparison to men at present. There is a phenomenal increase in fashion awareness among new mothers in the last few years, which is predicted to drive a surge in demand for outwear for both casual wear and work wear, both of which are increasing in demand.
Further, the fact that pregnant women are becoming increasingly conscious of how they look and present themselves to others in a public environment is also aiding the overall growth of the forum. During the forecast period, demand for maternity clothes is expected to grow significantly due to the constant introduction of more innovative products along with efficient delivery options. Growing demand for renting clothes is expected to boost the market growth. For instance, Hyper and Boob design collaborated to provide clothes for rent through a rental service in the apparel market. Renting smart, multi-functional clothes for pregnancy will therefore become a reality as a result of successful marketing campaigns.
Download Free PDF Sample Copy – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13841
- Across all sales channels, multi-brand store-based retail is expected to grow to over 30% in 2022.
- Europe’s maternity apparel market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% between 2022 and 2032.
- A significant market for rental maternity apparel is expected to emerge over the next few years.
- With an active lifestyle among new mothers in this region, the demand for sports maternity wear is expected to grow in the coming years.
- According to the forecast, the U.K maternity clothes market will grow an average of 5.8% during the forecast period.
Major players in the maternity apparel market are competing fiercely for market share. The key market players are actively employing several tactics to ensure long-term market viability, including frequent mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, product innovation, and geographical expansion. Joint ventures and partnerships, as well as product innovation, are some of the tactics used by these companies to hold their place among their competitors.
For further inquiries, about Global maternity apparel market – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/maternity-apparels-market
- A new visual identity has been unveiled by ASOS for Topshop and Topman as they explore how their heritage is a cornerstone of British culture and how it can be harnessed to drive future growth for ASOS.
- To celebrate the launch of the Curve line, Topshop and Topman will offer inclusive sizing for the first time on their maternity, tall, and petite collections in the market. To reflect Topshop and Topman’s new vision, there will also be several limited-edition pieces made in the UK with key design elements.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA