The global surface protection films market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period of 2022-2030. The market is witnessing a demand upsurge to protect metal & plastic sheets, glass & mirrors, pre-painted surfaces, carpets, and furniture surfaces from vibrations and dust scratches.
Request Sample Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4470
Various types of surface protection films, such as transparent, translucent, and coloured/tinted films have been gaining traction over the past couple of years, attributable to the rising preference for protective packaging. Furthermore, the ability to provide chemical, UV, and abrasion resistance to several industrial and non-industrial applications is broadening the adoption of surface protection films.
As such, the global surface protection films market is set to experience decent growth through 2030, crossing a valuation of US$ 2 Bn towards the end of the forecast period.
“The growth outlook for the market seems promising, owing to excellent conformability, high adhesive strength, and abrasion-resistant attributes of surface protection films. On the other hand, sales are estimated to witness considerable decline in the next two quarters of 2020, owing to the COVID-19 pandemic across continents. Majority of revenue is realized from the construction and electronics industries. Lockdown and restrictions on import & export activities in high potential countries such as China and India have created an adverse impact on these Industries. This will hinder the growth of the surface protection films market in the near term. However, shifting inclination towards the adoption of protective packaging solutions will boost the demand for surface protection films over the coming years.”
Focus of Prominent Manufacturers on Market Consolidation
Leading players in the global surface protection films market are focusing on strengthening their foothold in the landscape by expanding their business footprints. Manufacturers are also enhancing their production capacities through strategic mergers & acquisitions. For instance,
- In March 2022, Pregis a North America-based manufacturer, acquired Italian temporary protective films manufacturer Soprad. The company Soprad is a manufacturer and supplier of performance-oriented adhesive protective films for a variety of surfaces, including metal, plastic, glass, and carpets. In July 2021, the company launched cost-effective, temporary surface protection films specifically-designed for a new generation, fingerprint-resistant or speciality-coated products.
- In August 2021, Chargeurs S.A. acquired OMMA Srl., one of Italy’s leading manufacturers of application machines for surface protection films.
- In June 2021, Bischof + Klein SE & Co. KG set up a new extrusion coating line. This is expected to increase the output and enable complete omission of solvents.
Get In Touch With Our Team For 20% Flat Discount
Key Segments Of Surface Protection Films Industry Survey
Surface Protection Films Market By Technology :
- Adhesion Lamination
- Dry Bond Lamination
- Wet Bond Lamination
- Energy Curable Adhesive Lamination
- Hot Melt Seal Coating
- Solventless Lamination
- Coextrusion Lamination
Surface Protection Films Market By Colour :
- Transparent Surface Protection Films
- Translucent Surface Protection Films
- Coloured/Tinted Surface Protection Films
- Opaque Surface Protection Films
Surface Protection Films Market By Application :
- Metal Sheets
- Glass & Mirrors
- Prepainted Surfaces
- Plastic Sheets
- PVC Profiles
- Furniture Surfaces
- Carpet Protection
Surface Protection Films Market By Industry :
- Construction & Interiors
- Electrical & Electronics
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-4470
- To analyze and forecast the global Surface Protection Films market size in terms of value and volume
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To define, describe, and forecast the market by type, material, and application
- To forecast the market size with respect to five main regions: Asia Pacific (APAC), the Middle East & Africa, Europe, North America, and South America
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets1 with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and their contribution to the overall market
- To provide detailed information about the key factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing market growth
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To analyze competitive developments in the market, such as investments & expansions, new product developments, partnerships & collaborations, and mergers & acquisitions
Related Links –
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs