As per a detailed study by FMI, Tinnitus Management Market will reach US$ 2.5 Bn in 2021. Increasing technological improvements in tinnitus management and implementation of favorable reimbursement policies in the U.S., Germany, the U.K., and others are favoring the growth in the market.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6114
Rising incidence of earwax blockage, ear hair cell damage, and growing usage of headphones for listening to loud music have increased the burden of tinnitus across the world. On account of this, the market is estimated to total US$ 3.2 Bn by the end of 2031.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 466 million people worldwide were reported to be suffering hearing loss in 2020. As tinnitus management solutions provide effective treatment for hearing ailments, growing prevalence of ear-related conditions is estimated to create lucrative opportunities in the coming years.
Market players are increasingly emphasizing on introducing novel products to capitalize on existing opportunities. For instance, Oticon announced launching its new product, Oticon More™ hearing aids in November 2020. It is the first hearing aid in the world to incorporate with Deep Neural Network (DNN) which assists the enhancing functionality of the tinnitus patient’s brain.
A slew of such developments and product launches is anticipated to propel the demand for tinnitus management at 2.8% CAGR during the forecast period from 2021 to 2031.
Based on product, the devices segment is projected to hold the maximum share in the market, accounting for nearly 93.8% of the total sales in 2021. Increasing consumer preference towards opting for hearing devices as it improves patient communication by reducing the annoying sensation of sounds and voices caused by tinnitus is driving the growth in the market.
“Leading companies are extensively undertaking research and development (R&D) activities to develop advanced devices integrated with cloud technologies and drugs with lowest possible side-effects. This is expected to augment the growth in the market,” says a FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from Tinnitus Management Market Study
- The U.S. is estimated to register the fastest growth in the North America market, accounting for 96.5% of the value share in the region through 2031.
- The U.K. market is projected to hold a significant share in Europe, accounting for nearly 29.4% of the share between 2021 and 2031.
- China is expected to emerge as a highly lucrative market in East Asia, exhibiting growth at 3.8% CAGR over the assessment period.
- India tinnitus management market is forecast to expand at 3.6% CAGR by the end of the coming decade.
- In terms of indication, the subjective tinnitus segment is anticipated to dominate the market, accounting for around 95.6% of the overall demand share in 2021.
Get a Customized Scope to Match Your Need, Ask an Expert@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-6114
- Surging demand for hearing devices such as sound masking, hearing aids, and notched-music devices for the effective management of tinnitus is expected to increase the sales across the device segment.
- Growing adoption of novel medical devices for improved healthcare and increasing concerns regarding earing issues across India, China, the U.S, and Japan are driving the growth in the market.
- Side effects associated with the tinnitus management drugs such as constipation, dizziness, weight gain, and excessive sweating are hampering the demand in the drugs segment.
- High cost of hearing aid devices such as hearing aids, notched-music, and sound masking devices is hindering the sales of tinnitus management devices.
Some of the key players operating in the market profiled by FMI are:
- Pfizer Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Bayer AG
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd.
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Merck & Co.
- Starkey Laboratories, Inc.
- GN Hearing A/S
- Widex A/S
- Oticon Inc.
- Neuromod Devices Ltd.
- Neuromonics, Inc.
- Puretone Ltd.
Get Tailored Made Customized Report from Experts – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-6114
More Valuable Insights on Tinnitus Management Market
The latest report by FMI provides a detailed analysis of the global tinnitus management market, providing exclusive insights into key factor driving the market over the forecast period 2021-2031. The study also discloses sales projections on in tinnitus management market with detailed segmentation:
- Sound Masking Devices
- Notched Music Devices
- Hearing Aids
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
- Subjective Tinnitus
- Objective Tinnitus
By Distribution Channel:
- Audiology Centers
- ENT Clinics
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- The report offers insight into tinnitus management market demand outlook for the forecast period 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for tinnitus management market between 2021 and 2031
- Tinnitus management market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Tinnitus management market share analysis, covering key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
For in-depth Competitive Analysis, Buy Now – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/6114
More Trending Reports by Future Market Research:
Cataract Surgery Devices Market:- The Cataract Surgery Devices Market was valued at US$ 7.4 billion in 2020, and is predicted to advance at a CAGR of 5% from 2022 to 2032.
Cardiac Rhythm Management Market:- The Global Cardiac Rhythm Management Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast year 2022 to 2032.
DNA-Based Skin Care Market:- Future Market Insights (FMI) adopted a multidisciplinary approach during the pandemic-era to focus on the growth and development of the DNA-Based Skin Care Market.
Operating Room Equipment Market:- The Operating Room Equipment Market is expected to grow at a 4.5% CAGR during the forecast period, from US$ 30.9 billion in 2020 to US$ 42 billion by 2027.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs