As per a recent survey by FMI, The Intraosseous Infusion Device Market is set to top US$ 3.8 Bn in 2021. Increasing applications in hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, cardiac care centers, and others are fueling the demand for intraosseous infusion devices.
Download a PDF Sample of the Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1569
Increasing prevalence of emergency medical condition such as strokes, burns, seizures, severe accidents is creating high demand for infusion devices. In response to this, the market is estimated to reach US$ 7.9 Bn by 2031.
During these aforementioned cases, the intravenous entry points are unavailable due to the shock, hence, intraosseous infusion devices are used for emergency treatment through injecting medications in the bone marrow. On account of this, the market is estimated to hold nearly 19% of the total infusion devices sales through 2031.
Intraosseous infusion devices are also gaining acceptance as an emergency treatment for cardiovascular diseases. It is increasingly being used to inject titrated adrenaline through the sternum during a cardiac arrest for resuscitation.
Hence, growing burden of cardiovascular diseases is projected to drive the sales of intraosseous infusion devices. On the back of such factors, FMI estimates the market to expand at 7.6% CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2031.
On the basis of product, EZ-intraosseous (IO) is anticipated to remain highly sought-after infusion device, accounting for around 20% of the total sales in 2021. Surety of easy intraosseous accessibility within 30 seconds and quick response of EZ-IO are primary factors driving the growth in the segment.
“Increasing government emphasis on strengthening emergency medical care infrastructure and surging demand for immediate medical intervention across the military sector to manage life-threatening conditions are expected to augment the growth in the market,” says a FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from Intraosseous Infusion Device Market Study
- The U.S. is projected to hold the lion’s share in the North America market, accounting for more than 53.1% of the demand share in 2021.
- Russia is forecast to register a swift growth in the Europe market, accounting for around 14.3% of the revenue share through 2031.
- China is expected to emerge as the most remunerative market in East Asia, contributing nearly 38% of the sales over the assessment period.
- Japan intraosseous infusion device market is projected to exhibit healthy growth, expanding at a CAGR of 7.4% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
- By technology, the automatic segment is estimated to outpace the manual segment, accounting for 50% of the total sales in 2021.
Get Customized Report as per your Requirement – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1569
- Increasing investment for improving standards of pre-hospital emergency settings in developing countries such as China and India is expected to facilitate the growth in the intraosseous infusion device market.
- High-quality care specificity and better effectiveness of using intraosseous infusion devices through sternum route of administration as compared to the distal and proximal tibia is fueling the sales across the sternum segment.
- Recessive factors associated with the use of intraosseous infusion devices such as extravasation and compartment syndrome are hindering the sales in the market.
- Limitation on the use of intraosseous infusion devices on individuals with hypovolemic and severe osteoporosis conditions is hampering the growth in the market.
Some of the key players operating in the market profiled by FMI are:
- Pyng Medical Corp.,
- Cook Medical Incorporated,
- PerSys Medical,
- Aero Healthcare,
- Teleflex, Inc.,
- Becton Dickinson and Co
- Implox Pvt Ltd
- SAM Medical
- PAVmed, Biopsybell
- Piper Access, LLC.
Ask from Market Research Expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1569
More Valuable Insights on Intraosseous Infusion Device Market
The recent survey by FMI provides a detailed analysis of the global intraosseous infusion device market, providing vital insights into key factor driving the market through 2021 and beyond. The study also offers refined sales projections on in intraosseous infusion device market with detailed segmentation:
- IO Needles
By Route of Administration:
- Distal & Proximal Tibia
- Distal Femur
- Head of Humerus
- Impact Driven
- Power Drill
By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cardiac Care Centers
Explore Other Reports Links from Healthcare Market
Cataract Surgery Devices Market:- The Cataract Surgery Devices Market was valued at US$ 7.4 billion in 2020, and is predicted to advance at a CAGR of 5% from 2022 to 2032.
Cardiac Rhythm Management Market:- Global Cardiac Rhythm Management Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast year 2022 to 2032.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs