The global bags market is expected to grow by 3.9% CAGR between 2022 and 2032. As per Future Market Insights (FMI), plastic bags will account for 70% of sales in the global bags market. However, demand in the paper bags segment is poised to surge at a high pace.
The surging adoption of paper bags is attributable to the demand in various sectors. Besides this, the demand for both paper and plastic bags is expected to rise amidst rising number of shopping malls, complexes, and retail stores.
Furthermore, increasing consumer preference for packaged and processed food is boosting the market. Food-grade liners are used to line bags used to pack edible products, keeping the contents fresh for longer.
Request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14380
The increasing demand for bags can be attributable to macroeconomic factors such as rising disposable income and consumer spending power. In addition to this, product developments aimed at improving design and manufacturing processes are aiding market expansion.
Manufacturers are working on introducing bags that are more efficient, reliable, and convenient. Other reasons such as the construction industry’s use of bags for cement packing, rising urbanization, and favourable government policies are expected to propel the market even further.
However, government restrictions, prohibiting the use of plastic bags, on the other hand, may limit the growth of industrial plastic bags. Furthermore, plastic bags are non-biodegradable and, if not properly disposed of, may harm the environment. Paper bags, on other hand, face challenges of high manufacturing costs.
Key Takeaways from Global Bags Market
- Sales of bags are expected to total US$ 49.2Bn by the end of 2032.
- The U.S. will continue leading bags sales in North America. The U.S. bags market will total US$ 5.7Bn in 2022.
- Plastic bags will continue holding dominance, accounting for 70% of sales within the market.
- Retail & consumer will emerge as the leading end user, exhibiting growth at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period.
- During the forecast period, the India bags market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8%.
“After the COVID-19 outbreak, the global bag market is projected to recover and show considerable growth as sales resume in various industries. To capitalize on existing opportunities, bags manufacturers are expected to use non-biodegradable polymers, as their material of choice” says a FMI analyst.
Retail & Consumer Sector is the Key Driver of Global Bags Market
The retail & consumer sector is expected to account for maximum bags sales over the course of the assessment period. The bag market is rising at a breakneck pace, thanks to burgeoning retail businesses and a growing preference among customers for environmentally friendly packaging.
Meanwhile, plastic carry bags are preferred by retailers because of their user-friendly, cost-effective, and easy-to-store features. Biodegradable carry bags are the current trend in the worldwide retail carry bag market.
Global Bags Market Landscape
The key players in the plastic bags industry are concentrating on providing lighter-weight and more environmentally friendly bags. Some of these key players are
- Berry Global,
- Mondi Group,
- Ampac Holdings, LLC,
- International Plastics Inc.,
- BioBag International AS,
- Smurfit Kappa,
- WestRock Company,
- Huhtamaki Oyj.,
- Fischer Bag Company.
Global Bags Market Report
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global market for global bags market by Material Type (Plastic Bags, Paper Bags, and Textile Bags), by Product Type (T-Shirt Bags, Gusseted Bags, Lay Flat Bags, Garbage/Refuse/Trash Bags, Woven Bags, and Other Bags), By End Use (Retail & Consumer, Institutional Services, Industrial End-Use, and Household) & Region
Global Bags Market by Category
By Material Type, Bags Market is Segmented as:
By Product Type, Bags Market is Segmented as:
- T-Shirt Bags
- Gusseted Bags
- Lay Flat Bags
- Garbage/Refuse/Trash Bags
- Woven Bags
- Other Bags
By End User, Bags Market is Segmented as:
- Retail & Consumer
- Grocery Products
- Food & Beverage
- Clothing & Apparel
- Institutional Services
- Industrial End Use
By Region, Bags Market is Segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- East Asia
- South Asia
For More Information or Customization Visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14380
What to Expect in Our Report?
(1) A complete section of the Global Bags market report is dedicated for market dynamics, which include influence factors, market drivers, challenges, opportunities, and trends.
(2) Another broad section of the research study is reserved for regional analysis of the Global Bags market where important regions and countries are assessed for their growth potential, consumption, market share, and other vital factors indicating their market growth.
(3) Players can use the competitive analysis provided in the report to build new strategies or fine-tune their existing ones to rise above market challenges and increase their share of the Global Bags market.
(4) The report also discusses competitive situation and trends and sheds light on company expansions and merger and acquisition taking place in the Global Bags market. Moreover, it brings to light the market concentration rate and market shares of top three and five players.
(5) Readers are provided with findings and conclusion of the research study provided in the Global Bags Market report.
Related Links –
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports