Furthermore, increasing expansion projects across the world are expected to be a major factor contributing towards sales of global sulphur recovery technology. According to the recent research report published by Future Market Insights, the sulphur recovery technology market is expected to exhibit an impressive CAGR of 11% during the forecast period of 2021-2031.
The growing numbers of refinery projects across the world are anticipated to create vast opportunities for sulphur recovery technology manufacturers, as installation of their units in these plants will lead to significant profits.
Increasing emphasis on regulations for reducing levels of sulphur in products and lower sulphur emissions has boosted demand for deployment of sulphur recovery technology units.
Request Sample@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1431
Key Takeaways of Sulphur Recovery Technology Market Study
- Increasing exploration and production activities, especially those associated with shale gas, led to high demand for sulphur recovery technology units from refineries. Production of recovered sulphur from gas refining activities is increasing significantly, attributable to the rise of major gas refining activities across the globe.
- In terms of plant capacity, there is a rising demand for sulphur recovery technology units with capacity of less than 100 t/d, owing to lower emission footprint, ease of upgradation, and relative cost-effectiveness as compared to other units.
- Stringent environmental regulations regarding emission of hydrogen sulfide mainly released during oil & gas extraction, treatment, transportation, and refining are boosting the demand for development of cost-effective desulphurization technologies. For instance, environment legislation of EU (European Union) sets the standards for oil & gas refineries industries in Europe.
- The oil and gas production in prevailing refineries is expected to have a greater impact on the growth and development of the global sulphur recovery technology market in comparison to new refinery bases.
- In terms of value and volume, Europe and the MEA are identified as dominant regions throughout the forecast period. Increasing number of refineries projects in countries in Europe and MEA such as Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan, and Russia, are expected to supplement the demand for sulphur recovery technology. These countries also have oil reserves, which in turn support the demand for sulphur recovery technology.
“APAC is one of the majorly profitable markets for players offering sulphur recovery technology, attributable to the establishment of new refineries to cater to growing demand for new gas refining units in the region,” says an FMI analyst.
Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1431
Sulphur Recovery Technology Market: Competitive Landscape
The global sulphur recovery technology market has remained competitive with the presence of giant players having expertise in advanced manufacturing technologies, and product offerings for diverse applications.
However, leading players account for nearly 2/5th of the global sulphur recovery technology market share. These players include Royal Dutch Shell plc, Exxon mobil Corporation, Bechtel Corporation, Fluor Corporation, and Linde AG & Technip FMC plc.
Such key players are adopting strategies such as expansion, acquisitions, and product launches, and are creating challenges for small-scale players.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs