The Revenue Management Software Market revenues were estimated at US$ 27.2 Bn in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 12.3% from 2022-2032, according to a recently published Future Market Insights report. By the end of 2032, the market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 103.7 Bn.
Telecommunications revenue management assists telecommunication services suppliers with pricing, invoicing, rankings and charging, invoicing, compilations, credit limit management, financial reporting, and general ledger integration.
The revenue management solution suite can be used by CSPs and companies involved in the Internet of Things (IoT) to manage the entire billing life cycle. Prior to aggregation and distribution for a partner and end-user billing, the solutions collect, decode, and improve transaction data.
Request A Report Sample to Gain Comprehensive Insights @
Revenue management in the telecommunications industry is all about increasing revenue assurance while decreasing revenue leaks. By offering solutions such as invoicing maturity and timeline assessments, the revenue management system assists telecommunications companies in validating their prepaid and postpaid billing architecture. As prices rise, telecom operators’ profit margins will be able to expand.
According to the Communications Fraud Control Association, network operators lose US$ 38 Bn every year as a result of fraud and uncollected revenue. The foremost threat to telecommunications service providers currently is the loss of termination revenues.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global Revenue Management Software Market is expected to reach a market size of US$ 32.4 Bn by 2022.
- Risk Management solution is expected to have the highest CAGR rate of 12.2% during the forecast period.
- United States is projected to remain the most dominant market with absolute dollar growth opportunity of US$ 25 Bn during 2022 – 2032.
- The market in US is set to experience the highest CAGR of 12.1% during the 2022-2032 forecast period.
“During the projected period, the rise in demand for system integration growth in distribution of ancillaries through e-travel platforms and telecoms can become a key driver in raising the Revenue Management Software market.” comments a Future Market Insights analyst.
Request Report Methodology @
The leading players in the global Revenue Management Software market are Accenture, Amdocs, Ericsson, Netcracker, Oracle, nThrive, Agilysys, SAASTEPS, RevControl, Infor Inc., RevPar Guru Inc., and JDA Software.
To gain a competitive advantage in the industry, these market players are investing in product launches, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and expansions. Additionally, market growth is expected to be fuelled by collaborations among current players to improve quality throughout the research period.
- In June 2022, the Access Group announced the acquisition of DutySheet Ltd, dealing as Assemble and DutySheet. DutySheet is a leading cloud-based volunteer management software provider to several charities and government organizations.
- In June 2022, Visma announced that it has acquired Teamleader, a leading international Software as a service provider that offers work management software for small and medium businesses, with the assistance of investors Fortino Capital, Keen Venture Partners, and PMV.
- In May 2022, Atomize announced its collaboration and Trivago. It will make market search data available to hotels, allowing them to generate more revenue by forecasting future demand. The granular trivago accommodation search data will be used to boost revenue for Atomize’s hotel customers through real-time market demand rate optimization.
More Insights Available
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the Revenue Management Software Market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals extensive growth in Revenue Management Software Market by Solution (Risk Management, Price & Revenue Forecast Management, Revenue Analytics, Revenue Leakage Detection, Channel Revenue Management), By Services (Managed Services, Professional Services), By Deployment (Cloud, On Premise), By Vertical (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Government & Defence, Telecommunications & IT, Retail, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare) across five regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa).
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report @
Market Segments Covered in Revenue Management Software Market Analysis
- Risk Management
- Price & Revenue Forecast Management
- Revenue Analytics
- Revenue Leakage Detection
- Channel Revenue Management
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- On Premise
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Government & Defence
- Telecommunications & IT (ICT)
- Energy & Utilities
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark,
Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs