Growing awareness for plant health across the world has boosted the demand for plant health diagnostics. Increase in usage of rapid plant disease diagnostic techniques helps in prior disease detection for better plant health management and reduced risk of various plant-related diseases. Numerous organisations are getting involved in plant health surveillance. Recently, the Plant Protection and Quarantine (PPQ), an organization started by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, started focusing on safeguarding plants against the entry and spread of economically and environmentally significant pests, and facilitate the safe trade of agricultural products.
The global phytopathological disease diagnostics market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period (2019-2029).
“Increasing prevalence of plant diseases across the world and rising demand for food due to the surging population are prominent factors augmenting the growth prospects of the phytopathological disease diagnostics market.”
- ThermoFischer Scientific,
- Clear Detections B.V,
- Merck KGaA,
- Agdia, Inc.,
- Qualiplante SAS, etc.
Key Takeaways of Phytopathological Disease Diagnostics Market Study
- Owing to increasing adoption of kits as diagnostic methods for plant disease detection, the segment is expected to be a significant revenue generator.
- The lateral flow devices (LFDs) segment, under product, in the phytopathological disease diagnostics market, is expected to be a prominent segment, as results provided by these devices are more accurate and rapid as compared to other product types.
- The serological tests segment is anticipated to be dominant in the phytopathological disease diagnostics market, owing to significant availability of products to perform tests.
- Europe is expected to dominate the phytopathological disease diagnostics market in terms of revenue, owing to the growing adoption of advanced technology over conventional methods. East Asia is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the phytopathological disease diagnostics market during the forecast period.
Advanced Technology Coupled with Product Launches are Winning Strategy Followed by Manufacturers
Advancements in diagnostic technology and more product availability in order to streamline their product offerings in respective regions with diverse product portfolios are aiding market players gain increased share. In January 2019, Agdia launched a rapid molecular assay to detect Dickeya spp. causing blackleg disease on potatoes.
More Valuable Insights on Phytopathological Disease Diagnostics Market
Future Market Insights brings a comprehensive research report on the forecast revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels, and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each segment from 2014 to 2029. The global phytopathological disease diagnostics market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provide compelling insights on the phytopathological disease diagnostics market on the basis of product (kits, lateral flow devices, DNA/RNA probes, accessories, other consumables, and software and cloud databases), test (molecular tests, serological tests, and tests using electronic technology), sample (grains, plants, trees, fruits, and others), and end user (agricultural laboratories, academic and research institutes, food processing laboratories, contract research organization, and others), across seven major regions.
Get a Customized Scope to Match Your Need Ask an Expert- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11079
PHYTOPATHOLOGICAL DISEASE DIAGNOSTICS MARKET TAXONOMY
The global phytopathological disease diagnostics is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
- ELISA Kits
- DNA-based Diagnostics Kits
- Protein-based Diagnostics Kits
- Lateral Flow Devices
- DNA/RNA Probes
- Accessories and Other Consumables
- Software and Cloud Databases
- Molecular Tests
- PCR-based Assays
- PCR & RT-PCR
- Multiplex PCR
- Isothermal Amplification Assays
- Microarray Assays
- LAMP Assays
- PCR-based Assays
- Serological Tests
- Tests Using Electronic Technology
- Agricultural Laboratories
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Food Processing Laboratories
- Contract Research Organizations
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-11079
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Asia (MEA)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com