In 2022, the market for canine arthritis treatment will have a net worth of US$2.39 billion. By 2028, the market for pharmaceuticals used to treat canine arthritis is expected to be worth US$3.05 billion, growing at a CAGR of 4.2%. In 2021, the market for treatments for uncommon inflammatory diseases in dogs stood for 17.2% of the total.
|Canine Arthritis Treatment Market Size (2022)||US$ 2.39 Bn|
|Sales Forecast (2028)||US$ 3.05 Bn|
|Global Market Growth Rate (2022 to 2028)||4.2% CAGR|
|Share of Top 5 Market Players||55%|
Due to repeated rubbing, deteriorating cartilage, and chronic joint illness, canine arthritis is a degenerative joint condition that causes inflammation in the joints of dogs. In animals, the joints that are most commonly afflicted include the knees, elbows, shoulders, hips, and spinal cord. Among the causes of canine arthritis in dogs are injuries, obesity, and abnormal bone development.
The primary drivers for the expansion of the global market for canine arthritis treatments include an appreciable rise in dog ownership worldwide, a growing veterinary healthcare infrastructure, and an increase in the number of treatments available for canine arthritis.
According to Future Market Insights’ research, the global market for canine arthritis treatments is anticipated to expand significantly over the course of the forecast year as a result of rising awareness of companion animal health issues and rising prevalence of obesity-related arthritis in dogs. Additionally, the FDA’s streamlined clearance process for ground-breaking medications to treat canine arthritis will open up new market potential for participants.
The estimated 2019 market value for canine arthritis treatments is US$ 1.9 billion, and it is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4% from 2019 to 2029.
Get Sample PDF Brochure@
Key Takeaways from Canine Arthritis Treatment Market Study
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications are referred as a first choice of veterinarian for the treatment of inflammation and pain. These medications are known to have effects, for example, decreasing tingling, allergic reaction, swelling, and pain. Canines approved non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications have demonstrated acceptable safety profile, which is in contrast to non-approved NSAIDs.
- Growth prospects of the canine arthritis market are relatively high in North America as compared to other regions, attributed to rise in the adoption rate of canines, increasing veterinary expenditure on their health, and greater awareness about the pet health.
- Market players remained focused on capitalizing on veterinary hospitals and clinics, as they provide an entire animal care and service support for better pet health.
- Oral formulations of major non-steroidal anti corticosteroids medications will continue to account for major share of the manufacturers’ bottom lines, in the view of increasing demand for their ease of administration and better animal compliance.
Robust Clinical Development Pipeline to Dictate Stakeholders’ Strategies
Elanco, Ceva Sante Animale, Boehringer Ingelheim are among the leading players in the canine arthritis treatment market. These manufacturers continue to dominate the market landscape of canine arthritis treatment by ensuring product availability, collaborating with the local distributors, strengthening manufacturing facilities, and strategizing R&D for diversification of product portfolio.
Ask for Customization@
Key Segments Of Canine Arthritis Treatment Industry Survey
Canine Arthritis Treatment Market by Treatment:
- Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Allogeneic Stem Cells
- Autologous Stem Cells
Canine Arthritis Treatment Market by Route of Administration:
- Oral Canine Arthritis Treatment
- Injectable Canine Arthritis Treatment
Canine Arthritis Treatment Market by Distribution Channel:
- Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics
- Retail Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
Canine Arthritis Treatment Market by Region:
- North America Canine Arthritis Treatment Market
- Latin America Canine Arthritis Treatment Market
- Europe Canine Arthritis Treatment Market
- East Asia Canine Arthritis Treatment Market
- South Asia & Pacific Canine Arthritis Treatment Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Canine Arthritis Treatment Market
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs