The publisher has been monitoring the pallet trucks market and it is poised to grow by US$ 79.8 Bn during 2022-2032, progressing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. The report on the pallet trucks market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering vendors.
Industrial automation in emerging economies will create opportunities for the adoption of pallet trucks in the forthcoming years. A majority of infrastructural development include development of manufacturing centers and warehouses, which is compelling manufacturers to invest in a wide array of technologies, such as automation, IOT, vision guidance systems, lasers, and GPS.
Besides this, companies are incorporating autonomous trucks and automated guided vehicle systems (AGVs) into end-to-end solutions for warehouses.
Request Free Pdf Sample Report@
In freight and logistics, wholesale distribution, fast-moving consumer goods, food & beverage, and automotive industries, pallet truck is very efficient piece of equipment to streamline the warehousing process.
Manufacturers are introducing new and innovative products with cutting-edge design. They are improving both manual and electric pallet trucks for light and medium duty material transportation in the most effortless and economic way.
“Expansion of warehouse spaces and value addition in the operation of warehousing due to implementation of advanced technologies will boost sales of pallet trucks. Also, surging demand for electric pallet rucks will fuel growth in the market,” says an FMI analyst.
- By product type, the standard pallet truck segment is projected to hold 59% of the total market share in 2022.
- In terms of control type, sales in the electric pallet truck segment will increase at a CAGR of 9.8% over the forecast period.
- Based on end use segment, demand in the wholesale distribution segment is expected to hold more than 20% of the total market share in 2022.
- From 2022 to 2032, the load capacity of 2000-4000 KG pallet truck segment will account for 58.7% of the total market share.
- Sales of pallet trucks in the U.S. market will increase at a 7.2% CAGR over the forecast period.
- Total demand in the China market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 22.5 Bn over the assessment period.
- Germany will emerge as a lucrative market, with demand increasing at a 5.6% CAGR through 2032.
Request For Customization @
Owing to the growing demand from manufacturing industries, key manufacturers operating in the global pallet truck market are offering innovative products to improve sales. Leading players in the market are adopting alternative distribution channels to further strengthen their market presence in regional markets.
Some of the key pallet truck manufacturers include Kion Group, Toyota Industries Corporation, Mitsubishi logisnext, Jungheinrich AG, Crown equipment corporation, Hyster Company, Hyundai heavy industries and others.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Latest Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs