Rising prevalence of endometriosis condition has fueled the demand for endometriosis treatment across the world. High focus on the introduction of therapeutically-advanced endometriosis treatment options are expected to propel the growth of the market over the forecast period. Leading industry players are significantly accelerating the development of scientific and clinical therapeutic agents and new product launches in the global endometriosis treatment market. This considerable push by industry players is expected to drive future market growth.
Increasing investments in the endometriosis treatment market by key stakeholders and rising awareness among women are the major factors expected to drive market growth. The global endometriosis treatment market was valued at US$ 2.8 Bn in 2018, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of around 3% over the forecast period (2019-2030).
“Continuous technological advancements towards the development of non-invasive diagnosis techniques for endometriosis and increasing prevalence of gynecological diseases around the globe are projected to accelerate the growth of the global endometriosis treatment market over the coming years.”
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights @
Key Takeaways of Endometriosis Treatment Market Study
- Based on drug, oral contraceptives contributed maximum value share to the global endometriosis treatment market in 2018, owing to high preference for them as a first-line therapy for patients without contraindications, and efficacy in preventing recurrence of pelvic pain and endometriosis lesions.
- High treatment efficacy and acceptance with low risk are expected to result in notable share of hormonal therapy in the treatment type.
- The hospital pharmacies and retail pharmacies segments, collectively, hold above 60% of value share to the endometriosis treatment market, owing to the high patient pool in hospitals and visiting retail pharmacies.
- Europe captured a notable revenue share of 37% in 2018, and is expected to be the most lucrative region in the global endometriosis treatment market during the forecast period.
- Increasing government expenditure for high growth of the medical industry in emerging economies in the Asian region is expected to drive the growth of the endometriosis treatment market across this region.
Multiple New Indications – Imperative Strategy for Market Players
Increasing the introduction of endometriosis drugs with multiple new indications is a major factor responsible for intense competition among market players. Several companies are focusing on launching new endometriosis treatment options to increase their product sales and expand their market share. For example, in July 2018, AbbVie Inc. introduced a new innovative product – Orilissa™ (elagolix) tablets, a gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) receptor antagonist for the management of moderate to severe pain associated with endometriosis, in the U.S. market.
What else is in the report?
Future Market Insights (FMI) offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the endometriosis treatment market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2014-2018 and projections for the period of 2019-2030, based on drug (oral contraceptives, progestins, NSAIDs, GnRH analogues, LNR-IUDs, and others), treatment type (hormonal therapy and pain management), and distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, drugstores, and e-Commerce), across seven key regions of the world.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization @
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs