Consumers’ knowledge about the importance of various nutrients for the ensuring healthy growth of body is increasing, giving rise to the demand for dietary supplements. Natural colostrum supplements are emerging as a type of most commonly consumed multi nutritional supplements, as its benefits in speeding the healthy growth of body are becoming well known to consumers. Although the health benefits of natural colostrum supplements in human adults are argued by many, only a few randomized trials had been conducted to support these assertions until recently. Yet, the global market for natural colostrum supplements is expected to witness healthy growth in the coming years.
While the ambiguity about the benefits of consumption of natural colostrum supplements among human persists, their adoption in the animal nutrition industry remains significantly high. Taking into consideration how crucial colostrum is for newborn farm animals, leading players in the natural colostrum supplements market are aiming to offer products to suit specific end user demands. The recommendations of colostrum consumption change according to animals, such as cows, dogs, and pigs, and stakeholders in the natural colostrum supplements market are aiming to modify manufacturing strategies to meet the need of their target end users.
Ask for the soft copy of the Brochure: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-9686
Leading players in the natural colostrum supplements market are focusing on bolstering research & development activities to promote innovation in their product ranges. Discovering innovative applications of natural colostrum supplements, such as pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals that are especially sold in sports nutrition industry, is expected to emerge as a popular business strategy in the natural colostrum supplements market in the coming years.
Natural Colostrum Supplements Market – Competitive Landscape
The key participants in the natural colostrum supplements market are – The Saskatoon Colostrum Company, La Belle Colostrum, Cure Nutraceutical Pvt. Ltd., Sovereign Laboratories, Colostrum BioTec GmbH, Radiant Life, mcePharma s. r. o., Fei Fah Medical Manufacturing Pte. Ltd., Natural Health Products NZ, Capra, Apperson, Inc., and NOW Foods.
Some of the important developments in the competitive landscape of the global market for natural colostrum supplement include:
- In September 2019, NOW Foods – a U.S.-based manufacturer of vitamins supplements, essential oils, beauty products, and other dietary supplements – announced that it has acquired SuperNutrition – a supplement company and an expert in science-based nutrition and multivitamin formulas. With the acquisition, NOW Foods aims to improve and diversify its product lines of supplement products while expanding their distribution worldwide with the help of a wide and growing network of international distributors.
- In August 2019, mcePharma s.r.o. – a Czech company producing and selling unique food supplements, pet supplements and cosmetics – announced that it has received a grant from the Operational Program Enterprise and Innovation, European Union. The company also declared that it will utilize this subsidy for running a project for manufacturing a dietary supplement in the form of orally disintegrating tablets (ODT) that includes unsaturated Omega 3 fatty acids with scientifically proven bioavailability.
- In September 2019, PNP Supplements – an athlete supplements manufacturing company – announced the launch of its all-natural whey protein formula that includes minimal ingredients such as bovine colostrum, grass-fed whey isolate, and probiotics. The company also declared that the bovine colostrum in its new protein formula can support athletes as well as keto dieters in post-workout recovery, lean muscle development, and weight management.
Factors Influencing Growth of the Natural Colostrum Supplements Market
High Awareness about Health Benefits of Natural Colostrum Supplements
Positively increasing demand for natural colostrum supplements is mainly attributed to the increasing consumer awareness about the importance of colostrum in maintaining health and the health benefits of these supplements. Even though the applications of natural colostrum supplements are imagined to be higher in the animal nutrition industry, their benefits in improving health in humans are significant.
Colostrum and antioxidants among the important nutrients that contribute to improving skin health by repairing skin cells and soothing skin inflammation, which is triggering the consumption of natural colostrum supplements. Colostrum is also known for maintaining gut health by soothing inflammation and healing the lining of the stomach.
Furthermore, natural colostrum supplements are also witnessing incremental demand in sports nutrition, as they help in improving athletic performance among professional sportspersons. The amount of immunoglobulins that natural colostrum supplements contain is enough for supporting digestive function and maintaining a healthy mucosal immune system among athletes. This will further support growth of the natural colostrum supplements market.
Superior Health Benefits of Bovine Colostrum in Natural Food Supplements
While colostrum derived from cow milk as well as goat milk can be used in the production of natural colostrum supplements, the demand for bovine colostrum exceeds that for goat colostrum in the market. Bovine colostrum is a rich source of growth factors, immunoglobulins, and other bioactive proteins, and eventually, their applications in natural colostrum supplements enable manufacturers to offer unique health benefits to consumers.
Furthermore, the use of serum-derived bovine immunoglobulin/protein isolate (SBI) in the manufacturing of colostrum supplements enables manufacturers to add supplemental dietary protein in their products, which are commonly marketed in the sports nutrition industry. With the ongoing research and studies conducted that find evidence of its benefits in facilitating nutrient absorption, bovine colostrum is expected to continue receiving significant attention in the natural colostrum supplements landscape, in the coming years.
Increasing Applications in Nutraceuticals and Sports Nutrition Industry
Colostrum, being a natural product that include various types of high-quality macro- and micronutrients, are gaining popularity as a useful ingredient in natural dietary supplements. Nutraceutical products are considered a perfect combination of nutrition supplements and pharmaceutical or drugs, and are gaining popularity as food supplements that play an integral role not only in prevention but also in treatment of some diseases.
Nutraceutical products and probiotic supplements fortified with colostrum are known to have various nutritional and sensorial benefits, such as fulfilling the nutritional needs of body, improving the texture and sensorial characteristics, and inculcating nutraceutical and prebiotic effect. In the coming years, increasing growth of the nutraceuticals market, especially in developing regions such as Asia Pacific, is expected to contribute to the increasing demand for natural colostrum supplements.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the natural colostrum supplements market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as source, form, flavour, and distribution channel.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Natural Colostrum Supplements Market Segments
- Natural Colostrum Supplements Market Dynamics
- Natural Colostrum Supplements Market Size
- Natural Colostrum Supplements Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Natural Colostrum Supplements Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Natural Colostrum Supplements Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Natural Colostrum Supplements
- Value Chain Analysis of the Natural Colostrum Supplements Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Natural Colostrum Supplements Market: Segmentation
The natural colostrum supplements market can be segmented on the basis of source, form, flavour and distribution channel.
On the basis of source, the natural colostrum supplements market can be segmented as-
On the basis of form, the natural colostrum supplements market can be segmented as –
On the basis of flavour, the natural colostrum supplements market can be segmented as-
On the basis of distribution channel, the natural colostrum supplements market can be segmented as –
- Drug Stores
- Online Retail
Ask for the soft copy of the TOC of this Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-9686
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the natural colostrum supplements market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the natural colostrum supplements market
- Competitive landscape of the natural colostrum supplements market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on natural colostrum supplements market performance
- Must-have information for natural colostrum supplements market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs