Micronutrient powders are significant for a healthy life. Due to the malnutrition, every year a huge number of individuals die. But awareness about healthy lifestyle and micronutrient oriented food is increasing which is helping to raise the demand of micronutrient powders. Multiple companies are investing in research and development for unique flavors and a high amount of proteins in micronutrient powders.
The global micronutrient powders market size is set to surpass US$ 8.1 Billion in 2032 and exhibit astonishing growth at a CAGR of 4.7% in the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. Increasing cases of malnutrition, especially in underdeveloped countries are expected to propel the demand for micronutrient powders in future. As per FMI, the micronutrient powders market is likely to be valued at US$ 3.6 Billion in in 2022.
Increasing Understanding Of The Necesscity Of Micronutrient Which Require For Proper Growth and Healthy life:
In developing countries, poor children are suffering from malnutrition and improper growth of organs due to the insufficient amount of proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, etc. Poor children are not able to get food twice a day which is affecting their health. In many countries, governments have started the initiatives in which they provide food which it contains a high amount of micronutrient which will help for the proper growth of their body as well it is helpful to avoid malnutrition conditions. Governments also started multiple offers and provide micronutrient powders at reasonable prices at hypermarkets supermarkets and discount stores.
Get Customization on Pre-Booking: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/9770
From a young age to old people are suffering from multiple health diseases such as heart attack, diabetes, cholesterol level issues, and blood pressure, etc. There is a huge increase in the disease at a young age or middle age individuals. The reason behind this is the consumption of junk food such as burger, pizza, etc. Increasing awareness about healthy lifestyle and nutritious food is increasing the consumption of micronutrient powders. Individuals are concentrating on exercise and fitness. Due to the increasingly health-conscious consumers, the demand for micronutrient powders is increasing rapidly. Micronutrient powders are a rich source of proteins.
Micronutrient powders are helpful for weight management. Micronutrient powders are beneficial for providing energy. Micronutrient powders are available in multiple flavors, consumers can choose the micronutrient powders as per their choice and need. Micronutrient powders are available at reasonable prices which is a highlight point for rapidly growing micronutrient powders market.
Micronutrient Powders Market: Regional Analysis:
North America and Europe are leading in the micronutrient powders market. Rising protein consumption in developed countries promoting the consumption of micronutrient powders. In addition, increasing sale of vitamins specifically vitamin B and C which is widely using by working professionals and athletes is anticipating a strong impact on the developing micronutrient powders market. In the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East& Africa the demand for micronutrient powders is expected to grow rapidly due to the increasing importance of proteins and vitamins. In developing countries poor children are not getting a proper diet, in those countries, micronutrient powders are providing by governments which are also helping to increase the demand of micronutrient powders. In Asia-Pacific especially in India and China, the growth rate of micronutrient powders is growing rapidly due to the improving economic conditions and increasing awareness about nutritious food.
Micronutrient Powders Market: Key Participants:
- Herbalife International
- GNC Holdings
- Abbott Laboratories
- Nature’s Sunshine Forms
- Bionova Lifesciences
- PowerBar Europe GmbH
- Arkopharma Laboratoires Pharmaceutiques
- Olimp Laboratories
- Post Holdings Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the micronutrient powders market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-9770
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Micronutrient powders market Segments
- Micronutrient powders market Dynamics
- Micronutrient powders market Size
- Micronutrient powders Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to micronutrient powders market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in micronutrient powders market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of micronutrient powders.
- Value Chain Analysis of the micronutrient powders market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Micronutrient Powders Market Segmentation:
On the basis of ingredients, the micronutrient powders market is segmented into:
- Amino Acids
- Omega Fatty Acids
- Specialty Carbohydrates
On the basis of end use, the micronutrient powders market is segmented into:
- Bone & Joint Health
- Weight Management
- Cardiac Health
- General Health
- Gastrointestinal Health
On the basis of end user, the micronutrient powders market is segmented into:
- Pregnant Women
On the basis of distribution channels, the micronutrient powders market is segmented into:
- Direct to Customers (DTC)
- Online Stores
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the micronutrient powders market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in micronutrient powders market
- Competitive landscape of the micronutrient powders market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective micronutrient powders market performance
- Must-have information for micronutrient powders market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs