The global graphene nanocomposites market value worth US$ 167.5 Mn in 2021. Increasing application in the electronics sector for devices and semiconductors is expected to propel sales at 32.5% CAGR, with the market valuation reaching US$ 2,796.7 Mn in 2031.
Rising call for for graphene nanocomposites for programs in medicine, water treatment, research, aerospace, polymer composites, electronics and optics is boosting income inside the marketplace. Besides this, increasing adoption of revolutionary strategies to commercialize graphene nanocomposites is also boding well for the market.
Patron choice for graphene oxide for numerous give up uses like mobile imaging, drug transport, and cancer remedy, is growing moneymaking boom possibilities for graphene nanocomposites market players.
As in step with FMI’s nearby analysis, the U.S. Is predicted to dominate the global graphene nanocomposites marketplace. Growth may be attributed to the presence of leading gamers inclusive of Angstron materials, Inc., along side the united states being a top player in clinical research and the bio-clinical sector.
“Increasing demand for graphene oxide nanocomposites in the paints & coatings industry, along with expansion of the electronics sector in emerging economies will continue pushing sales in the market over the assessment period,” says the FMI analyst.
Request a sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3154
Versarien Plc, Haydale Graphene Industries Plc, Graphenea S.A, XG Sciences Inc., Applied Graphene Materials PLC, Taiwan Graphene Co., Ltd., and others are some players operating in the graphene nanocomposites market profiled by FMI.
Leading players operating in the graphene nanocomposites market are investing in strategic business agreements for commercialization of graphene and are focusing on incorporation of proprietary and green technology for graphene production. Apart from this, players are focusing on research and development to explore new application areas of graphene nanocomposites that can serve more end uses to gain a competitive edge. For instance:
- In March 2021, First Graphene Ltd collaborated with Gerdau S.A. to develop the market for PureGRAPH graphene products, which are graphene platelets that enhance the performance of cement composites, in the Americas.
- By product type, sales in the graphene oxide segment are expected to increase at a 31.3% CAGR over the forecast period.
- Demand for graphene nanocomposites in the electronics industry is anticipated to create an incremental opportunity of US$ 597.7 Mn over the assessment period.
- The U.S. is anticipated to hold a dominant share of 87.2% of the North America graphene nanocomposites market by 2031.
- China will emerge as a lucrative market, creating an incremental opportunity of US$ 623.8 Mn in 2031.
- Germany is projected to account for 22.0% of the Europe graphene nanocomposites market share in 2031.
- South Korea and Russia will hold 10.3% and 4.1% of the global graphene nanocomposites market share respectively in 2021.
Get Customization on This Report for Specific Country – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-3154
Graphene Nanocomposites Markey by Category
By Product Type:
- Graphene Oxide (GO)
- Graphene Nano Platelets
- Energy Storage
- Automotive & Aerospace
- Polymer Composites
- Medical & Bio-Medical
- Water Treatment
- Research & Development
- North America
- East Asia
- Rest of World
Key Questions Answered in the Report
What is the current graphene nanocomposites market value?
At what rate did the graphene nanocomposites market grow between 2018 and 2020?
What are the key trends driving graphene nanocomposites sales?
What will be the demand outlook for North America graphene nanocomposites market?
What will be graphene nanocomposites market share in East Asia?
What is the current market share of the U.S. in the global graphene nanocomposites market?
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.