The global dental tourism market is primarily driven by increasing cases of dental defects and an increasing preference for cosmetic dentistry worldwide. Lower treatment price and better service in dental treatment abroad, long waiting times at home for dental treatment can stimulate the growth of the market in the near future. Dentist malpractice is likely to hold back the market during the forecast period.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, May 9, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global dental tourism market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 6.7 bn in 2022, with sales growth of a 13.6% CAGR during the forecast period. Rapid adoption of technologically advanced medical devices in emerging economies will drive the growth in the market, with the market size reaching € 24.3 bn by 2032.
Rising costs of health care and dental services in developed countries are forcing consumers to adopt dental tourism. This trend is driven by the lack of insurance coverage for major elective dental surgery procedures in several countries.
In addition, treatment costs in countries such as India, Thailand and China are relatively lower than in the countries of North America and Europe. This reflects an increase in dental tourism from Europe and North America to emerging economies. Obtaining a medical visa for such procedures is comparatively faster and easier, thereby facilitating the flow of patients abroad for treatment.
Promotional strategies such as the launch of online campaigns showcasing cost-effective services from healthcare facilities are contributing to the growth of the market. Providing undivided attention to healthcare and providing affordable accommodation sparks consumer interest in adopting attractive medical-tourism packages, identifying both treatment and recreational choices.
“Increasing adoption of technologically advanced medical devices in emerging economies, along with increasing government-backed investment in the The development of healthcare infrastructure in these countries is expected to drive the market in the coming years,” said an FMI analyst.
Key learning points:
- On a services basis, revenue in the dental cosmetics segment will grow at a robust CAGR of 18.1% through 2032.
- In terms of providers, the hospital chain segment is expected to account for 47.2% of the total market share by 2022.
- India will emerge as a lucrative pocket, accounting for 53.9% of the dental tourism market share in South Asia by 2022.
- What are some of the core competencies and differentiating competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry that we analyze?
- What are some of the brand opportunities that are developing at a rapid pace?
- What are the key competitive forces and elements of the external environment that determine the industry lifecycle stages of most organizations?
- Why are some competitive strategies more popular than others among leaders in a particular market?
- What customer-based brand value strategies have companies used in a particular industry or set of related industries in an industry?
With the advancement in cosmetic dentistry, market players are striving to offer these services at affordable prices to gain a competitive advantage. They also invest in mergers, acquisitions and collaborations to expand their global presence. Other strategies include product and service promotions on social media and online channels, as well as partnerships with hospital chains.
Key Market Segments Covered in Dental Tourism Industry Research
- Dental implants
- Dental prostheses
- Oral surgery
- Dental Cosmetics
- Dental Consultation
- Occasional travelers
- Business travelers
- Hospital chains
- Multi-Specialty Clinics
- Independent clinics
Request adjusting the Re-mail @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14623
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side trends
1.3. Supply-side trends
1.4. Technology roadmap analysis
1.5. Analysis and recommendations
2. Market overview
2.1. Market coverage/taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Restrictions
3. Market Background
3.1. Market dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.2.1. Demand in optimistic scenario
3.2.2. Ask in likely scenario
3.2.3. Question in conservative scenario
4. Global Dental Tourism Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2032
4.1. Historical Expenditure Analysis (US$ Billion), 2017-2021
4.2. Current and Future Expenditure Projections (US$ Billion), 2022-2032
4.2.1. YoY Growth Trend Analysis
4.2.2. Absolute $Opportunity Analysis
5. Global Dental Tourism Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast 2022-2032, By Services
5.1. Introduction / Key Findings
5.2. Analysis of historical spend (US$ billion) by services, 2017-2021
5.3. Analysis of Current and Future Expenses (US$ Billion) and Forecast by Services, 2022-2032
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates