The global value of the electric sub-meter market was US$ 9.74 Bn in 2021 and is projected to follow a stable growth curve during the forecast period of 2022-to 2030.
In the current market scenario, prominent manufacturers are focusing on R&D activities for developing smart sub-meters in order to cater to several applications. Smart sub-meters help reduces electrical leakages and power cuts and provides accurate consumption data to customers.
Request Sample :-
Key Takeaways for Electric Sub-meter Market Study
- Increasing consumer inclination towards smart sub-meters, owing to the surging use of the Internet of Technology (IoT), is anticipated to bolster market growth.
- Conventional sub-meter manufacturers are merging with global technology providers and key market players, considering increasing traction towards smart sub-meters.
- Governments in several countries are launching initiatives for rural electrification and the installation of digital sub-meters.
- Given the noteworthy growth of the market in China, the East Asia region is projected to have a significant share in the global electric sub-meter market from 2022 to 2030.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has put a majority of manufacturing and the supply chain of electric sub-meters on hold. As the number of infected individuals is increasing, industrial trade activities are expected to plunge significantly on a global scale, affecting the production and demand for electric sub-meters. Post containment of COVID-19 and lifting of lockdowns in developed regions, the global population would continue to follow social distancing protocols. Sales of electric sub-meters and new projects related to the deployment of smart sub-meters in South East Asian countries will then pick pace.
Request For Customization :-
Key Segments of Electric Sub-meter Industry Research
- Socket Type/Electromechanical Sub-meters
- Feed-through Sub-meters
- Current Transformers
- Non-socket /Electronic Sub-meters
- Smart Sub-meters
- Single Phase Electric Sub-meters
- Three Phase Electric Sub-meters
- Commercial Establishments
- Large Retail Stores
- Data Centers
- Residential Sector
- Industrial Sector
- North America Electric Sub-meter Market
- Latin America Electric Sub-meter Market
- Europe Electric Sub-meter Market
- East Asia Electric Sub-meter Market
- South Asia & Pacific Electric Sub-meter Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Electric Sub-meter Market
Electric Sub-meter Market: Competitive Landscape
Players active in the electrical sub-meter market covered in this research study are ABB, OSAKI ELECTRIC CO., LTD., Schneider Electric, Honeywell International, Landis+Gyr, General Electric, Itron Inc., Siemens AG, Xylem Inc., and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation. These key participants are looking to expand their footprints by acquiring regional manufacturers in the electrical sub-meter market.
Moreover, the global electric sub-meter market is fairly fragmented, with the presence of global as well as regional manufacturers. Market competition is anticipated to intensify due to strategic mergers & acquisitions by global market players to reinforce their business presence across continents.
Governments in countries such as Indonesia and Vietnam are walking the extra mile to enable proper electrification across their nations, and, as such, intensifying the competitive ratio in the market. Regional players in the electric sub-meter market are working towards innovating their product portfolios and reducing operational costs to provide products at lower prices.
Related Links :-
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates